DOOM: The Movie

Zor Primus

Due while I agree about the resident evil series.. i still think Mortal Kombat 1 was a great translation to film MK II not so much

337172[/snapback]

Hear Hear! It could've been FAR worse (I remember the scene where sub-zero first faced off against that cannon-fodder ninja thinking "ok, he's gonna freeze him, that's fine... if he stays in mid-air, I'm leaving"... fortunately it didn't work out like that). That said, the ending blows dead bears.

Not bad for an action film, and the soundtrack really doesn't get much better. The second film left a great deal to be desired though, in virtually every respect.

337221[/snapback]

Liu Kang vs Reptile was the best fight in MK, followed closely by Scorpian vs Johnny Cage.

Actually, if one looks at the cover of the original Metal Gear (both the MSX and NES/Famicom version), Snake very much looks like Michael Biehn ("Hicks") as he was seen in "Aliens".

336997[/snapback]

Actually...

solid_snake_metal_gear_-_kyle_reese_terminator.jpg

From Thor.

337691[/snapback]

I always used to say that since the first time I saw in fall 87 on the Japanese MSX Computer than Famicom/NES, I still like this picture till today.

he'd have to get very in shape for the role. As A1 says, he'd need to get supersoldier ripped. not completely swoll, but pretty buff. Besides, i thought they were really considering Christian Bale for the role?? He may be a bit too young for MGS Snake, but he'd be right on for Metal Gear 1.

Waaait a minute. I thought all this talk about a movie for Metal Gear was hypothetical. I've never heard of a project under way. Even if there was an announcement, usually its just some producer thinks it would be a good prospect, then we don't hear anything else for years if ever.

Michael Biehn would make a great Solid Snake if they were ever to make a movie.

337762[/snapback]

Ah...for the love of a time machine! The Terminator-era Michael Biehn would've been darn near perfect. After all, he WAS Snake on the original Metal Gear (at least, the U.S. NES game box).

Nintendo%20ripsoff%20Terminator.gif

Edited by Southpaw Samurai

Michael Biehn would make a great Solid Snake if they were ever to make a movie.

337762[/snapback]

Ah...for the love of a time machine! The Terminator-era Michael Biehn would've been darn near perfect. After all, he WAS Snake on the original Metal Gear (at least, the U.S. NES game box).

Nintendo%20ripsoff%20Terminator.gif

337900[/snapback]

Even The Japanese version The MSX, The Famicom and The MSX Gamecube remake ! MICHEAL BIEHN IS SOLID SNAKE ! , I`ve been saying this for over 15 years.

Edited by Black Valkyrie