Good News for Gundam Fans!

ChristopherB

Hello,

I have been e-mailing back and forth with www.hobbyfan.com, regarding the 1/60 Barzam conversion kit that is used in conjunction with the Bandai 1/60 Perfect Grade Mark II Titans kit. Personally, this is one of my favorite Gundams, and I have started collecting the resin 1/60 conversion kits.

Bearing in mind that I cannot directly comment on the quality of Hobbyfans resin kits, it is still good news since I know of no other way to obtain this item.

Here is a copy of the latest e-mail I received from Jeffrey at Hobbyfan:

Subject: Re: RB329 1/60 Barzam Conversion Set Re-Stock

We had just double confirmed with our supplier.

We will have this Barzam conversion set restock sometime next month.

Thank you,

Jeffrey (hobbyfan.com)

It might help if you contact him as well, and let him know you are also interested. Here is his e-mail address:

hobbyfan@hobbyfan.com

I will contact him further and inquire as to whether a pre-order option will be available and let everyone interested know.

Here is a link to the 1/60 Barzam:

Hobbyfan Barzam 1/60 Conversion Kit

Here is a link to the thread I started in the "Wanted" Section:

MW Wanted Section 1/60 Conversion/Upgrade Kits

If you would like to see the "1/60 G-defensor" upgrade kit or the "1/60 Mark II AEUG/Titans" upgrade kit, re-released please help me by sending an e-mail to G-system. Here is the link to their website:

G-system Website/Contact Link

And finally, a picture of the Barzam:

rb329d.jpg

Thank you in advance for any help you provide getting these kits re-issued. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

PS: These companies (Hobbyfan/G-System) are more responsive to customer input, because all they have to do is make more copies of the existing kit based upon customer need, as opposed to Bandai/Yamato who produce thousands at a time. So an e-mail from you if you are interested will definitely make a difference.

Edited by ChristopherB

The Barzam is more of a mass-production (or a limited production) run of a modified Gundam Mk. II, used only by the Titans.

To be honest though, the original Zeta designs sucks really badly. However, the Gundam FIX figure was very nice and apparently so is this conversion kit.

FIX Figuration Pics:

ban915913.jpg

The Barzam is the MS with the Mohawk. :)

The Barzam is more of a mass-production (or a limited production) run of a modified Gundam Mk. II, used only by the Titans.

To be honest though, the original Zeta designs sucks really badly. However, the Gundam FIX figure was very nice and apparently so is this conversion kit.

FIX Figuration Pics:

<center>

ban915913.jpg</center>

The Barzam is the MS with the Mohawk. :)

This Brazam is called refined Barzam. And it lost the insect look of the original Barzam. :)