Just Looking for a place to hang

Knight26

A couple months ago I started recreating famous aviation photos and noticed a serious problem. While my fighters were nicely detailed the capital ships are somewhat less so, especially the hanger bays. So I've decided to build up a detailed version of the hanger with which i can recreate some of the more interesting photos. If any of you who have done interiors before have any suggestions I am open to them. Anyway here is a shot of the hanger as it stands now, alot of the details now done with texture will be modelled in, and a several other details will be added. Comments as always are appreciated.

post-341-1126844846_thumb.jpg

post-341-1126844854_thumb.jpg

Update:

I have all but finished the main runway, all I have to do to complete it is to add the three gravity catapults to the forward deck. These are normally not used, there are better gravity catapults that are easier, quicker, and safer to operate in the walls. These however also break down more often, so the older style nosegear grabbers are also used. The blue/purple panels in the deck are the atmosphere shield panels, and you can also see in one picture the tracks for the blast doors, though I need to make them deeper. As always l look forward to and appreciate your comments.

post-341-1127008951_thumb.jpg

post-341-1127008957_thumb.jpg

"We have a Dagger ready for takeoff on the central catapult Sir."

"No its not, there's not pilot there, not even a ship around the runway..."

Ok you get the pciture, but this effectively finishes the modelling for the runway, no I will progress onto the rest of the deck, the elevators, hatches, walls, capture claws, etc...

Comments?

post-341-1127024717_thumb.jpg

post-341-1127024726_thumb.jpg