Homeworld: Macross DYRL

Gunpod71

Has anybody played or heard about this mod on Homeworld? Its made by Lestat from MW. Im having trouble getting the mod to work, it keeps crashing. I downloaded the most recent patch wich is 1.05 but Im still having problems. I went to the website about the mod and it seems the whole thing was complete.

I want to know if this mod works for anyone and didnt have any trouble running it. Heres the link about the mod:

Has anybody played or heard about this mod on Homeworld? Its made by Lestat from MW. Im having trouble getting the mod to work, it keeps crashing. I downloaded the most recent patch wich is 1.05 but Im still having problems. I went to the website about the mod and it seems the whole thing was complete.

I want to know if this mod works for anyone and didnt have any trouble running it. Heres the link about the mod:

327583[/snapback]

I've used it with 1.05 and have had no problems, i don't recall having to do anything different, did you make sure all the files were installed in the same folder as Homeworld?

If you havn't try an clean install of homeworld incase you have extra files in the directory. I have had no trouble with the mod since performing an clean install.

Unistall homeworld, delete the folder it was in. Reinstall the game and patch it.

Edited by Gunner