Want to buy MR. products

big F

If your like me you cant get Mr. prducts where you live, and Tamiya stuf is also hard to find.

Well the other day I found this ebay shop, they sell all Mr. and Tamiya paints and loads of finishing tools and supplies.

All the prices are in £££ but they ship international for the same price worldwide. they also do multiple deals so you can buy in bulk.

They also sell Gundam as well..

I am in no way getting bungs or any finacial gains from this shop I just thought you`d want to know about it.

My local shop wanted £10 per bottle of Mr.Color which is outstanding value NOT..

Mr color and Tamiya bits

My local shop wanted £10 per bottle of Mr.Color which is outstanding value NOT..

327535[/snapback]

Ouch, maybe they would accept one of your kidneys in part exchange :lol:

Thanks for the link, I am another Brit with supply problems, my local shop doesn't stock Mr. products at all and not much more than paints from Tamiya. That store could well be getting some business from me.

Go to backyardarmor.com. they have Gunze products for sale there for decent prices. Also give Squadron.com a try. its a mail order model company that has been around for decades, they offer hobby kits, materials, and references from around the world. They offer both Gunze and Tamiya products :D

Edited by HWR MKII

Go to backyardarmor.com. they have Gunze products for sale there for decent prices. Also give Squadron.com a try. its a mail order model company that has been around for decades, they offer hobby kits, materials, and references from around the world. They offer both Gunze and Tamiya products :D

327572[/snapback]

I love the folks at Squadron, talk about going out of their way for customer service.