1/60 PG GPO-fb

port

Are you doing another Titan theme? Personally, I always thought the GP01 in its self was a great design, but the Fb lagged alot...poor balance but it was just space use only.

317558[/snapback]

Looks a little too light blue to be a Titans theme. I'm looking forward to seeing it though.

Funny thing I just finished watching 0083 and was debating getting the MG GP01 ir GP01Fb and GP03 myself. They are some nice looking suits.

Wish they made a MG Gerbera Tetra though. That was a seriously sweet suit.

Personally, I'm not a GP01Fb fan, I thought that design was shotty and last minute in designs.

The GP01 is my favorite design considering in the timeline you got a boxy mobile suit and wham four years later you got something that looks like a machine that can move.

I bought an MG GP01 and did a Test bed color theme and it came out pretty well.

post-600-1123347543_thumb.jpg

Still moving on. I'm going to use the Core Fighter from my other GPO for this one because I'm not in the mode for doing any air craft right now. I like to have my mind set for doing certain thing. Sounds silly but thats how I have the most fun doing my models.

post-2780-1124069358_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished her up. I still have to do the Core Fighter. I'll do that much later. I'm not do the fb version because I already have it. The blue looks different some of you my not like it but I love it.

post-2780-1126061347_thumb.jpg

Really nice!!

The face looks a little to blue IMO. Maybe if the mouth piece was grey or another shade of blue... but you like it and you did a fantastic job so who cares :)

Wish I had the courage to paint my PG Strike :unsure: