samurai champloo

Okay hey I've been wanting to buy the entire samurai champloo series online, but I have seen that the sets they have are 17 episodes long, but when I saw the show listed on anime news network it said there was 24 or 26, how many episodes are there really?

Okay hey I've been wanting to buy the entire samurai champloo series online, but I have seen that the sets they have are 17 episodes long, but when I saw the show listed on anime news network it said there was 24 or 26, how many episodes are there really?

315796[/snapback]

HOPEFULLY Watanabe-san has a movie planned for the future.

Okay then where can I buy all 26 episodes on dvd, most of the places I go to only have episodes 1-17 on sale, I want the whole thing

315808[/snapback]

only way is if you buy a bootleg which you really shouldn't support for a great show like this. i mean if you're going to buy a bootleg you may as well go and download the fansubs.

The reason you only see episodes 1-17 on sale is because Geneon isn't finished releasing the series yet. You can't buy what doesn't exist yet! Volume 4 was just released a few days ago, and volume 5 comes out at the end of September.