Do they have an online transformation guide...?

geecie30

I saw a 1/60 video guide on the MW site .I did a search "transformation guide 1/48 and nothing came up"

I have had this 1/48 for more than a year but I am affraid to break it during X4m8shcione

thanks

Also:I have some new unopened blue Mpc alphas and dont know how much to charge any advice? is $70 and exact shipping fair?

transforming guide...I dont recall there's ever a transfoming guide posted here...its kinda tricky at first...but as you transforms it like, 2-3 times., it'll all works fine...but please pay full attention to the head antennas during transformation to or from the battroid mode esp. when the head goes through the opening.

Also, pay careful attention to the heatshield. Dont force it out, or put excessive force when sliding it out ( during transformation to battoird mode). It should slide out smoothly once you get the hang of it

Then, the BP8 part...hmm again, avoid from pushing down the backpack too hard when transforming it back to fighter mode & dont lay your valk on top of the back pack in battroid mode....

those three, I believe, are the fragile spots for a 1/48 1S

have fun figuring out the transformation~!. I dont want to ruin the surprises that the 1/48s have in stock for you ;)

aaajin

Edited by aaajin