Anybody seen this SD Hikki before?

peter

I just picked this little toy from Book Dome a couple of minutes ago, anyone see this before? Is it part of a set with other Valks? Book Dome deals in used stuff so I'm not sure if it's a new release toy....I didn't see it in the lateest Hobby Japan or Dengeki Hobby....

post-4-1117386847_thumb.jpg

i got a pair of very similar figure, looks identical size and style, just the arms are adifferent pose and the clor, one of them is like a low vis and the other is clear

edit, oh and mine arent a keychain

Edited by NERV

yeah, I have that. It's made by banpresto. It's based off that one game that has all these other famous japanese robots that are all SD, like L-gaim and gundam. Pretty cool keychain if I might add. The ones I need left to complete my sd banpresto's is the ones that blackaces has up for auction. I only have the Gerwalk version of the lot he has up. Didn't know they had the other two! :blink:;):p:D:lol:

SD Keychain lot! :blink:

I think that's part of the Banpresto line of keychains that Toynami copied.  The ones that they didn't copy are that strike valk, the GBP, and the SDF-1.

no, I was right about that being part of that SD robot game. Only the strike valk was part of that series. The strike valk is not part of that macross series of keychains. I made sure before I posted it. I still have it mint in package and it shows the other robots in the collection. The keychain set with the gerwalk, fighter and battroid is from another set of SD robots.

Edited by BoBe-Patt