Revenge of the Sith

When are you going to see Star Wars Episode III?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. When are you going to see Star Wars Episode III?

• May 19th 12:01AM - it's the only way, baby!
    • May 19th non-midnight showing - cutting class/work
    • This weekend
    • After this weekend
    • When it comes out on DVD
    • When it comes to cable
    • When it comes to network TV
    • Never, SW is for losers

I'm already reading the novel but from the previews, the novel still can't get across the real look of the film since the novels seem to be more about the inner feelings and thought process of the characters. So it should go along well with the actual film. I not going to rush and see the film though. While it's great to see it along with a pack theater I'm going to wait till after this weekend and then see it.

Ah see I went to first day showing of Phantom I had been reading the novel and using my ticket as a bookmark... the novel was so good the movie was going to rock! but then it let me down so this time I'm not reading the novel till after the movie.

I saw it two times, my screening in the morning n the midnight showing. The movie was even better, i just dissapointed how a lot of scenes were cut, specialy the scene were Quigon spoke to Yoda about being one with the force, how can they have cut that out!!, I hope the DVD has the deleted scenes