VF-1A 1/48 hikaru, Konig monster 1/100

eyesonme78

managed to get one MIB VF-1A, 1/48 scale hikaru valkyrie from a local shop at USD$125, is it worth it? considering the box in c8.5 condition, have tried asking around but seems like it's a super rare item..nowadays in my side here...

and monster at USD$133 MIB from falcon hangar...

wanted to get fromHLJ but also it seems out..

What ya guys think? is it a deal or not ?

managed to get one MIB VF-1A, 1/48 scale hikaru valkyrie from a local shop at USD$125, is it worth it? considering the box in c8.5 condition, have tried asking around but seems like it's a super rare item..nowadays in my side here...

Hikaru is a pretty good price. TINSIC selling them for $150 and other than that there are some sellers putting up their own on ebay. I had trouble finding one but manage to eventually one. Did you get a first issue or reissue? To me it was harder to find a reissue.

Edited by Valk-1S

Hikaru is a pretty good price. TINSIC selling them for $150 and other than that there are some sellers putting up their own on ebay. I had trouble finding one but manage to eventually one. Did you get a first issue or reissue? To me it was harder to find a reissue.

I think i got a first edition :) well then but it's nice no matter what :)

yes! welcome to the yammies singapore 1/48 club (me and jez101 is in it lol) ... :lol:

the price of the monster u got it is abt there.. I have see more expensive !

hikaru was a reasonable price too

Edited by Deimos

Just check the pilot seat and you will know which edition it was. I manage to find a first as well but I wanted a reissue. Finally found one on ebay and waiting for it to come to me now. Good thing about the first released of the hikaru compared to the Roy, no crooked skull :)