More questions about hands

CdnShockwave

Yep, me again asking about Yamato 1/48 hands, but I really want to make sure about these guys before I decide to buy one.

I'm basically looking for two that I can have in robot mode. The VF-1A Max version looks really good and if I decide to buy one that is one that I'll get. But I haven't seen any pix of him with the alternat sets of hands. The VF-1J Hikaru that I'm also looking at has those hands. So.... do some come with the hands and some without? I think I remember someone mentioning that you can buy recasts of these on mw? Any info would be much appriciated.

I'd also like to just throw this out there: are there any particular 1/48s you would recommend? As I said I'm looking at the VF-1A Max and VF-1J Hikaru, but are there any that are simply better quality or anything better about any of the others? I've looked at the VF-1S and it looks pretty sweet too. So... any thoughts?

I'd just also like to thank you guys for being so much help thus far. Thanks!

Only the valks that are based on the TV series schemes have the hands you're looking for. That's the Hikaru-1J and Super 1J, the Max and Miria Super 1Js.

You can buy extra sets or recasted hands though... bubbly TV or squared off movie style here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=14036

Edited by >EXO<