1/48's Undercarriage

turd

I recently lowered my low viz undercarriage out of play sake. After keeping the latter, I found that its undercarriage flaps didn't snap back as it originally did. As a matter of fact, those flaps covering the kinda loose.

Greatly appreciate if ya peepz have any remedies to share.

Edited by turd

No I think he's talking about the landing gear covers. He said he lowered them on purpose but now they're loose... I don't think that's a very common problem, those things snap in pretty tight generally. Don't they?

No I think he's talking about the landing gear covers. He said he lowered them on purpose but now they're loose... I don't think that's a very common problem, those things snap in pretty tight generally. Don't they?

I'm afraid not. Those suckers don't fit as tightly as before. Any remedies? My apologies to cause so much confusion here.

I'm afraid not. Those suckers don't fit as tightly as before. Any remedies? My apologies to cause so much confusion here.

try adjusting the screw right where the head rests in fighter mode. The whole tightness of the landing gear and doors depends on how well the cockpit seat box leans on these things.