2005 Spacy Awards

Hopefully Sky Captain will get plenty of votes. It's unfortunate that such a great movie did so poorly.

Still, some of the choices, or rather lack of choices, in some of the categories seem strange. I mean, shouldn't DOOM3 be one of the videogame choices? Absolutely no cartoon network shows up for votes in the tv series section? You can't say that this section is limited to broadcast television, Battlestar Galactica is Sci-fi channel.

Hopefully Sky Captain will get plenty of votes. It's unfortunate that such a great movie did so poorly.

Still, some of the choices, or rather lack of choices, in some of the categories seem strange. I mean, shouldn't DOOM3 be one of the videogame choices? Absolutely no cartoon network shows up for votes in the tv series section? You can't say that this section is limited to broadcast television, Battlestar Galactica is Sci-fi channel.

The TV shows and mini-series are limited to what's been shown in 2004 on SPACE. That's why there are no shows from The Cartoon Network (I don't think we even get that here in Canada), and the Farscape mini-series isn't nominated (it was just shown here last month).