1/48 missile questions

toybotman

2 Questions:

1. Does anyone have any good pics of anime accurate and/or "cool" coloring schemes for the missiles on the 1/48s? Also any suggestions on how to do-it-yourself for a non-skilled toy aficionado?

2. One set of the boxed missiles on my 1/48 VF-1S Roy don't seem to "click" onto the wing very well (ie they fall off fairly easily and don't "click" like all the other missiles do). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I did a search on the boards and didn't come up with much that was helpful.

Thanks!

1. I don't know of any colour schemes, but simpe Gundam markers I believe or paint markers would do the trick.

2. Did you get it secondhand? If so, they are probably very worn. Nothing you can do about that.

dude try checking out yamato parts and services exchange that topic is pinned people might have some spare missiles I think neova and haterist are offering some parts. but i dont know about the missiles try sending them a message. good luck :)

1. missiles are missiles but if you want some ideas, check out the model section since everything there gets painted. ;)

2. try switching them around with some of the other missile clusters as "catch pieces" are not all exactly the same nor the "clip attachment" on the wings.

i've noticed some are looser than others even when they're brand new. same goes for the RMS missile clips, some are super loose on one wing and tight on another. you gotta cycle through them until you find the right one that fits snuggly into that particular "hole" in the wing. does this make sense?