macross lineart

z-ro

okay ... i want to ask everyone here that have the lineart for macross valkyrie with f/t/b/r/s view (front/top/bottom/rear/side). any type of fighter is okay with me since all i've got is just a crappy one like this <_< .... so if anyone have a bigger size pic from mine please post it here

thanks

post-5-1111955843.gif

Maybe z-ro is looking for the VF-5000, VF-17, VF-4 or VF-11. Save for the VF-4 i never seen any plan/bottom/front/back for these valks.

You'll be surprised what you can find on the VF-4. I have more VF-4 pictures than VF-5000.

yup .... you're right ... and the others too .... if available offcourse

Here ya go...

So what are you using these for? :blink:

Edited by AlphaHX

Any other views for the VF-5000 ?

Can you post larger versions of them ?

I would love to use to them for canon and fictional color schematic work.

VF-5000 side view.

PD: Hace meses que ni subo nada al foro. :) :) :)

post-5-1112235312_thumb.jpg

So what are you using these for? :blink:

Hasegawa instructions usually have a top, bottom, and both side views...

thanks guys .... actually i just like to collect this kind of line art, especially the one with big res ...

and i just read a 3dsmax tutorial that says we can use this line art as a source to make a models .... so i want to try it ... eventhough i just started to use 3dsmax few days ago ....

and too bad ... here in my country there's no store that sold those macross models ... the only one i get is a gift from friends when he visit my country ....

Heh, I was going to see how many times you can spell my name wrong before you can get it right. Apparently its you can spell it wrong forever. :p:lol:

I only have the design works book so truthfully I have no clue where 80% of my pictures are from. :blink:

Also as for some... I made them. So iono. Theyre from... all over... including myself.

As for a larger size... theyre linearts... it isnt like you lose "detail" when enlarging them. ;)

As for that VF-5000 pictures... I have no clue whats under its wings. Its not in the design works so there isnt a bottom view or anything. :(

sorry AlphaHX..i was reading and typing too fast so i tend to miss out sometimes. :D

Is that top view from Designs works too ? If so then i will try get a copy.

As for a larger size... theyre linearts... it isnt like you lose "detail" when enlarging them. 

Actually it sort of does. For instance the VA-3 has alot of tiny surface detail on it that isn't very evident due to the small size and enlarging it doesn't help.

Edited by hellohikaru

sorry AlphaHX..i was reading and typing too fast so i tend to miss out sometimes. :D

Is that top view from Designs works too ? If so then i will try get a copy.

As for a larger size... theyre linearts... it isnt like you lose "detail" when enlarging them. 

Actually it sort of does. For instance the VA-3 has alot of tiny surface detail on it that isn't very evident due to the small size and enlarging it doesn't help.

Haha... its cool.

There are no profile views in the Design Works. So no sides/tops/bottom, etc.

It sorta does... but nothing that a minute in photoshop cant fix.

Heres my minute... add a couple more minutes to that and you can get a really really nice looking lineart. ;)

...or you could use illustrator and just retrace the whole thing. :ph34r:

Edited by AlphaHX

sorry ... just got free time from college ... thanx alph ... that was awesome ...

i want to request this one next ... if possible with f/t/s/b/r view with a good resolution ...

here's the list ...

1. X-9 GHOST UNMANNED FIGHTER (PROTOTYPE) --> i only got a side view ...

2. VF-5000 Atmospheric Valkyrie

Hehe, a fellow college member.

Anyways, as for the resolution, I'm working with pretty small pictures to begin with. I dont feel like fixing up all of them. It takes up time that I dont have. :(

As for the VF-5000, I posted all that I have and I dont have the time to make the other views.

Heres the X-9 tho. Top and front...

• 2 weeks later...
AlphaHX

Need you to take a look into your magic bag of images again.

Do you have any straight on top/side/bottom views for the Dragon II air superiority fighter or the FL-200 ?

Thanks

Straight on shots are always hard to come by. Last time I checked, there arent even that many pictures of the FL-200 or the Dragon II. Maybe a handful...

Here are some of the better pictures of them...