Model supplies links, where to buy paint & primer

zeo-mare

As the name of the thread implies, i am looking for a good place in the usa that sells, model supplies, i tried Image Anime but they have nothing i need, i also tried the search function but found nothing, ( i mainly kept getting errors <_< ). there is no stores in my area that sells stuff like this so i need a online store (perferably one that has Paypal) i have the G-system 1/72 Geara Doga coming in on Wednesday and really need some supplies. does anyome have any good sites that they can recommened for paint, primer, etc. also if you have any recomendations for me of what will be best for me to get the best out of my new kit i will be more than happy to hear you out. i am hoping to do a build up on this site. i really wish we could make this into a sticky thread so we can add links for places that sell macross models and supplies.

thanks for all your help guys

chris :)

edit: almost forgot the pic. B))

Edited by zeo-mare

Well, the main vendor I use for all my paints is Squadron. Squadron carries just about anything you'd want, unless you want lacquers :D . For acrylics, they carry Tamiya, Gunze (my two favourites), Aeromaster, Pollyscale, and a couple others. For enamels, there's Testors and Humbrol. Finally, they also carry a few Alclad Lacquers, but not much of a selection. I've never had a single problem with Squadron. Stuff is shipped fast, 100% accurate, and well-packed. They do take credit cards and money orders, but not PayPal. :(

Zeo where do you live? it would help toward suggesting what brand of supplies to get locally too since like in my case european countries very rarely if at all carry testors products and finding anything squadron related is like finding hens teeth.