Another 1/48 Decal Inquiry

TenScaryMonkeys

So, after perusing the glut of "I despise Yamato sticker" threads that have been floating about, I've decided to invest in a set of TakaToys' 1/48 replacement aftermarket decals. I go over to his website, and it turns out that there's a new 1/48 Low-Vis sheet that he's produced. Looks swanky.

My dilemna is this: I haven't got a Low-Vis, but instead am strongly considering picking up a set of the Low-Vis stickers for my Roy VF-1S, to maybe give it a more utilitarian feel. Something about deep gray markings on the white plastic is really calling out to me (and I could hypothetically change the squadron symbols, as well), but I'm hesitant.

How do you folks think the DYRL 1/48 would look outfitted with Low-Vis decals? I'm looking at this from a purely aesthetic point of view, not an anime purist one, and have no desire to spend the extra money to get two sets and experiment (God, I'm cheap). Comments, suggestions, and recipes for sandwiches are much appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't think they would look good on a standard white/color stripe DYRL valk. Now on a cannon fodder they might look better... but I like low-viz for cannon fodder rather than brown anyways. Hopefully the Low-Viz isn't as limited as it's made out to be...

or that there will be a different shade "mass production" low-viz later. I'd love it in 1/60, for example, as well as 1/48. :)