Gundam Fix Figuration 1/144 Next to a Yamato 1/48

shiyao

Hi guys,

I was thinking of getting one of those Gundam Fix Figuration 1/144 toys .. but i'd like to see it next to either a 1/48 or a 1/60 valk first (both if possible!). Does anyone have any pics? I'd really appreciate it!

If you have pics of the 1/100 Gundam series (Arch Enemy, for instance), please post those up too!

Thanks in advance! :)

ps. I did a search, but I only found Gundam-Gundam comparisons. As I don't own any Gundams, that wasn't too helpful. (there was one of a 1/48 next to a 1/60 PG strike, but I can't afford PGs just yet.)

i will take a few pics right now before i box up your 1/48 for shipping tommorrow, the GFF are much smaller than the 1/48 , i have tons of fix figures, and MG kits,, i will post pics in a few minutes.

chris

here it is along side a GFF the F-91 as you can see they are much much smaller, but the detail and amount of weapons and parts is quite awesome. i do not have any 1/60 to compare them with

along side a 1/100 Master Grade RX-78 Ver.ka, i do not have any other the Arch Enemies but if those are 1/100 scale then there should be not much of a difference in size.

chris

haha cheers chris!

you don't happen to want to sell the zeta 0017a or 0017b? :D

hi unfortunally no i want to hold on to my fix i have the whole set including many doubles so i can make all the configurations B)) i will take some pics of the set now and post in a few minutes.

chris

aw shucks. :)

i'm planning on buying up all the GFFs that transform. do you know, apart from wing and 0017a and 0017b, what others do transform?

i hear that these GFFs, while very detailed, also suffer from lack of poseability ... is that true?

BTW, anyone out there with pics of 0017a and 0017b, do post 'em up! Cheers!

hi those are the only ones that can transform the 2 Zeta C-1 and the normal Zeta, yea they are not very posaeble, they are more display pieces than anything. i have 2 of the blue Zetas C-1 i want to get another deepstriker and a red zeta C-1 next, i am waiting for the 2 gelgoogs to come in.

Edited by zeo-mare

last shelf, zeta normal is in the top left corner, and a army of Doms at the bottom. i really want to get some nice display stands for them to stand on, as you can see i have a bunch of boxes and stuff for them to be posed on and it looks alittle ugly.

chris :p

Edit: just noticed the zeta wing is crooked gotta fix that, and as i was saying about the boxes they are on, it is also a bitch to watch some of my movies i have them in there as make shift stands :lol::lol: and it sucks every time i want to watch the movie i have to take all the figures off.

Edited by zeo-mare

wow thanks for all the pics!

well .. that gives you an excuse to touch and play with your gundams, no? :D

hmm so i guess the GFFs are about the same height as the Toynami MPC Alphas? that isn't too bad i suppose ...

actually they are alittle smaller than the Toynami alpha, but they are much nicer, if my alpha was not boxed up i would take a few pics near one of the GFF so you could see. i would give anything for a Gundam fix style Macross line with a few Mospeada thrown in, but it is never going to happen :(

Edited by zeo-mare

Hi Zeo-Mare,

What are the gundams with capes called? I haven't seen them around.

Thanks,

~Tico

Those are the Crossbone Gundams, which are 2 of my favorites, the white version is the X-1 and the black version is the X-2. There was also a X-3 in the comics but unfortunally bandai did not make him :( They apeared in 6 Manga comic called Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam X.

Chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Hi Zeo-Mare,

What are the gundams with capes called? I haven't seen them around.

Thanks,

~Tico

Those are the Crossbone Gundams, which are 2 of my favorites, the white version is the X-1 and the black version is the X-2. There was also a X-3 in the comics but unfortunally bandai did not make him :( They apeared in 6 Manga comic called Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam X.

Chris

Hi, you forgot to say it`s also the sequel to Mobile Suit Gundman F-91 plus with its original main cast :)

yes i forgot about that thanks very much, they also appearently released some sort of special issue this year a issue number 7, it is some sort of stand alone story, i also heard it is far more comical than the rest of the series some sort of parody perhaps.

chris

i have been hoping for that since the begining, i hope it is a big set with armor so you can make the Nightingale, but it will probably be just the Sazabi , i think it has a very likely chance of being made as well. i am also hoping for the Xeku-Ein (configurable armor)Xeku Zwei as well as a full set Victory Gundam

i got this one, it is ok it does not compare to the newer toys, but it is older so it is not to bad.

chris

Actually, the best bets (other than 1/48 kits) would be the Bandai 1/48 V Gundam or the Academy 1/43ish Gundam MK II.

Here's a very old pic of mine behind some DX toys, the 1/60 F91, MG Sazabi & Nu, and a bunch of MSIAs:

Gundam1.jpg