1/60 mini-missile launcher and 1/60 stickers

do not disturb

so i got 2 questions for ya's

1. has anyone every casted or thought of casting the 1/60 mini missile launcher? on the strike cannon side to make regular FP's?

2. has anyone made 1/60 skull emblem stickers(red, blue, green) for the FP's?

thanks in advance for your help. :)

well heres the reason why i'm asking....

i made some custom S's, namely kaz, max, and hikaru. now while i like the strike cannon, i would like to be able to make into regular FP armor as well like with the 1/48 armor. i would also like match skull emblem stickers for the FP's on each of the valks.

post-4-1109105039_thumb.jpg

Edited by haterist

You can PM Anasazi, but you may have to wait a little while for him to fill your order. You can also PM takatoys, but he may be out of them. I bought some from him a while back and I think they may have been his last sets. Also, takatoys' skulls are different from the stock Yamato ones, so you may be better off asking Anasazi.

Hey Haterist,

Takatoys used to make the stickers you're after, dunno if you can still find them anywhere. I have some leftover red, black, green and blue Skull stickers if all else fails - maybe we could work out a small trade deal or sth ;).

okay, so what do you want for 6 stickers?