Any theories for MGS4?

Hasn't everyone forgotten the one character who really is missing a story between MGS3 and MGS1? I REALLY, REALLY, want a game where you play as Adamska. (AKA Ocelot)

I agree! He's great in MGS3, he's such a likeable bastard... :D "Ocelot's are proud creatures." He's the highlight of the game, and you only actually fight him once, but all his cut scenes are just plain cool.

It'd be doubtful though, since he's basically a bad-guy, they rarely give villians their own game/movie/show. :(

Hasn't everyone forgotten the one character who really is missing a story between MGS3 and MGS1? I REALLY, REALLY, want a game where you play as Adamska. (AKA Ocelot)

I agree! He's great in MGS3, he's such a likeable bastard... :D "Ocelot's are proud creatures." He's the highlight of the game, and you only actually fight him once, but all his cut scenes are just plain cool.

It'd be doubtful though, since he's basically a bad-guy, they rarely give villians their own game/movie/show. :(

Big Boss got one, and he's been the main badguy twice.

So anything's possible.

Yes, but doesn't Ocelot eventually 'turn to the dark side', he was a baddy in MGS1, wasn't he? I haven't played that one in a while. And I know he's a triple agent deal, but in MGS3, why would he be so confrontational with Naked Snake? Wouldn't they both be on the same side if he were REALLY working for the CIA?

I guess maybe it's a CIA faction or CIA vs. the military? Or he's a quadruple agent!

Well MGS2 sort of left on a cliffhanger, Ocelot/Liquid is still running loose with the orginal Ray. I've heard people say that you can spot Vamp alive in the background of the ending somewhere. Solid and Emmerich are supposedly going to get Olga's son from the Patriots. So Kojima could just pick up right where he left off.

Now we know that the Patriots were orginaly the U.S. branch of the Philosophers, perhaps a weakend Russian and/or Chinese branch could try to challenge the Patriots.

Well MGS2 sort of left on a cliffhanger, Ocelot/Liquid is still running loose with the orginal Ray. I've heard people say that you can spot Vamp alive in the background of the ending somewhere.

He seems to be there only as a gag. In "Document of Metal Gear Solid 2", you can pause the cut scenes and reposition the camera. If you go to where "Vamp" is in that scene, you can see it's just a Vamp texture applied to a flat surface, instead of a regular polygon model. And as I recall, Raiden didn't run him over with a steam roller :)

Solid and Emmerich are supposedly going to get Olga's son from the Patriots. So Kojima could just pick up right where he left off.

Now we know that the Patriots were orginaly the U.S. branch of the Philosophers, perhaps a weakend Russian and/or Chinese branch could try to challenge the Patriots.

Speaking of the Philosophers and kidnapped babies, I wonder if Ocelot knows who his parents were.

Yes, there was a fight with big boss that happened in a room quite similar to the room where you fight the Machine gunner. (lots of long columns I believe)... and you know the American solid snake was hella worn out for that fight... after fighting bravely against a stationary super computer that does not fight back..... <_<.... (who the F$*K came up with a name like "Vernon Cataffy" anyway!?)

*sighs and goes back to playing the MSX version of the original Metal Gear... where you actually FIGHT said Metal Gear....*

Actually, I saw a show on TechTV recently where they interiew Hideo Kojima. What was interesting is he said he was more or less done with Metal Gear/Snake, but went out of his way to say that he wanted to see new talent come in and do something with the Metal Gear series.

I bow to Kojima's efforts in MGS 1,2 and 3. I only hope his successor can can keep things going. Like I've been saying, there's plenty of avenues to do a sequel/prequel. (I throw my vote behind another set in the MGS3 timeline. Snake and or Ocelot have to rescue Eva in Vietnam!)