Questions about a online retailer

Felix

I may be out of the loop, but can someone tell me if they have had any dealings with Twin Moons Anime? I seem to remember it being discussed before, but my memory isn't what it used to be.

Is it a good place to preorder?

How is shipping?

How was the stuff packed?

Just wondering...........

Thanks for any answers.

Felix

I do about 90% of my buyings at Twin Moons, Tam's a real good guy and he takes care of you. He also has some hot deals when the times right, I remember he had a HUGE discount on the Zeta Boxset for preorders and I snagged it.

About 100% of my MPC's, Yamato's came from him and I even buy some DVD's if I can't find it local from him as well.

He ships REAL fast and sometimes you wont even know it, but at times when you buy it, he'll ship it that same day.

Thanks to everyone for the help......(which, by the way, is harder than one might think to find these days on message boards.)

I'm off to spend some money.............or at least spend some in the future.....

yup, twin moons is great! he's my first choice for all things anime. great service, prompt shipping, great packaging. includes little ntoes thanking you for giving him money... if more online stores were like this guy, I'd sell my car and live at home.

oh wait... work.