VF-0B battroid custom

striderhiryu

well, to start my story yesterday the guy who attends a local comic shop got some kits and started to sell them, i happen to see he had a VF-0B and bought it for 30 dollars. i started building it today at 2:37 p.m and finish it at 1:49 am. i'm gonna start posting the images so please feel welcome to input your commentaries.

post-3-1107677763_thumb.jpg

looks good so far , is it at all poseable or is it fixed pose? i look forward to seeing the finished version, by the way you should resize some of your piccs.

thanks, keep of the great work

chris

As far I get, this is the finished model and it isn't articulated, I don't see any joint systems at least.

Surely it can be improved, The arms and shoulder lights are wrong, it lacks closed intake covers, is poorly assembled and it isn't even painted. :huh:

I wonder why the head looks so oversized

Last thing, the heatshield assembly is wrong, having a longer cockpit the vf-0 double seaters have a heatshield extender.

vf-0d-battroid.jpg

As far I get, this is the finished model and it isn't articulated, I don't see any joint systems at least.

Surely it can be improved, The arms and shoulder lights are wrong, it lacks closed intake covers, is poorly assembled and it isn't even painted. :huh:

I wonder why the head looks so oversized

Last thing, the heatshield assembly is wrong, having a longer cockpit the vf-0 double seaters have a heatshield extender.

actually this is not the finished model he mentions "i know there are still many details in this model i need to attend, also there are many decals that have not been aplied yet. at leats the main structural build-up is finished." he just has the main structure done now he is going to attend to the small details and stuff. so it looks like he still has alot of work let to get it anime accurate. though you are right the head looks huge for some reason :blink:

chris

The image size really doesn't bug me much. But damn does that flash kill me! <_<

If you want comments then your gonna have to set-up a decently lite area where a camera flash is NOT needed. A box, a white sheet, and 3 lamps(those clip-on type extension arm ones work great) are all that you need.

Surely it can be improved, The arms and shoulder lights are wrong, it lacks closed intake covers, is poorly assembled  and it isn't even painted. :huh:

actually this is not the finished model he mentions "i know there are still many details in this model i need to attend, also there are many decals that have not been aplied yet. at leats the main structural build-up is finished."

He should have puttied and painted before putting any decals on...

I mean, it's impressive that he could do all that in 11 hours, but it's a waste that that's all he's putting into it.