Who else has one of these

Bmaximum

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum ahead of time: I am wondering who else on this site (or anywhere else for that matter) has one of the original Beta transformables? I'm asking because even after gleaning this site for further info I still never really saw a decal sheet. Does anyone have pics? Thanks!

"Three meelleeon dollars" <puts pinky finger to corner of mouth>. I wonder how much he really paid for it and how much those are worth? I'd email and ask myself except I'm a total stranger and to ask someone you don't know a question like that is just plain rude. Thanks anyways though!

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know the acctual value of one of these?

Chris

It is totally subjective, and essentially, they are worth whatever people are willing to pay for them. You know how rare they are, so the price has been astronomical for the few that have been around in circulation. I saw one got for over a thousand dollars, I have heard of broken and damaged ones going for between 300 and 350 dollars.

In my opinion, for what they are, it is really lunacy for anyone to pursue one unless they are a wealthy collector looking to have a prized piece, or a person gambling on being able to re-create them and sell reproductions for a profit.

Either way, I am resigned to waiting to see if Toynami decides that they want to cash in and make one for their Masterpiece alpha line, if they did that I might actually break down and pick up their alpha toys.