Yugioh GX

Hikuro

I can't believe there isn't a fansub release of Yugioh GX! There's got to be some group doing it somewhere isn't there? I've been looking but I find alot of message boards talking about the series...and I've seen 2 episodes raw since it came out back in October...but god you'd think there'd be someone subbing it wouldn't there?!

I can't believe there isn't a fansub release of Yugioh GX! There's got to be some group doing it somewhere isn't there? I've been looking but I find alot of message boards talking about the series...and I've seen 2 episodes raw since it came out back in October...but god you'd think there'd be someone subbing it wouldn't there?!

I wouldn't worry too much. There's already an OFFICIAL sub of YGO Duelist Kingdom season unedited so it's a matter of time til there's official subs of the other arcs. Keep in mind you'd have to wait til the edited version is out for those outside Japan. ^_^

The "Uncut" YGO DVD's seem to be selling well, so I think we'll be all set.

I've only seen episodes 1-6 of the Duelist Kingdom line out on DVD, haven't seen the others. Sorta pisses me off that they go and do this when they're 2/3rds done with the series....but still the GX series would be nice to watch....or atleast the old Series 0 based around the Manga.