Melt Wolf Chaos For XBOX

leo

Not sure if any have pose about this game or not, but I just got this game for my XBOX and "HOLLY COW!" (Harry Carry from the CUBS) Good greeve!! The graphics are stunning.. and the game play is fast action and blow my mind. Eventhough this is pretty much a 3rd person shooter game, it's sure did a great job keeping you busy every minute in the game play. The story is kinda cheezy. oh well, isn't them all: it talks about the VP of USA try to over take the President (isn't this happening now?? humm...) and the President fight back by suit up in his power armor and fight back from east to west to take everything back and try to bring everything back to normal. The game play is rather simple but with a little twist, you pretty much do what a normal power armor do: walk around with booster here and there but you also got 2 huge weaponery storage behind your back that carry variation of weapon which bring fun from hell. You got to earn $$ everytime you finish a mission by how many things you blow up, pretty much how well you did in the mission and develop new weapons. If you ask me for some sort of reference for this game I would say armored cored, but this game totally blew any armored cored games away! I highly reommend this game for those who seek fast action game play and stunning graphics. Here's some info that I think ppl prefer to know.

Here's the link:

http://www.fromsoftware.jp/main/soft/mwc/

This game isn't avaiable in the US yet, I think it's coming soon.. I'm not sure..I got a jap verison (but still speak in english). This game also have XBOX LIFE features, but I don't know what they are since I havn't got subscription.

Here's my 2 cens.

L.,

PS. watch the videos on the web and if you decided to purchase or get this game in what so ever way, you won't regret it.

looks pretty cool, i have seen this game alittle while back. i think it is out in the USA under a different name , i remember someone mentioning it on this site where you arm up the president in a mech and go destroying everything.

looks pretty cool, i have seen this game alittle while back. i think it is out in the USA under a different name , i remember someone mentioning it on this site where you arm up the president in a mech and go destroying everything.

As far as I know, it's not out in the US, and it's fairly new in Japan, although the story is practically begging for a US release. Well, my Xbox isn't modded, so I'm not going to import it, but I'd definately check it out if it has a local release.

In the meantime, I do intend to import Another Century's Era (PS2), which is made by the same company.

the campy story alone warrants a rental for me :lol:

Couldn't agree more about the story being stinky, but I do have to say that the game play with the stunning graphics is rather fun. Since my last pose (the first) I'm still stuck on the last level, still couldn't figure how to finish the last boss. :(

L.,