I need so info on this Gundam

Armor

The Ex-s is the biggest of the MG kits besides the Perfect zeong. you will be very happy with it ,the S-Gundam is virtually the same kit it is just missing some of the extra armor pieces, so they are the same size. the EX-s is a better purchase it is the same thing plus extra parts and a really nice display stand. i will take a picture tonight along side my PG Strike so you can see the size, i will take a pic of both the S-gundam and EX-S gundam.

Thanks Montarvillois. Is the MSA-001 EX-S the same size. That sucker is about $100. And it's 1/100 scale. I still have to get it.

I think the only difference is the equipment. The gundam "body" is the same size but the one I see assembled when I go to my local anime store is HUGE by regular MG standards and I think tht's the one you are interested in. It is with very minor differences like the image below:

exs4.jpg

I think it also fully transforms into the starship below.

cruiser1.jpg

Hope this helps

no they are both the same size , they have the same body just some of the armor peices and backpack are different i will take pics of mine soon.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

I have another image I found of the EX-s that you might like

cruiser5.jpg

none of your pics are showing up. :( i really wanted to see them.

ahhh a great drawing indeed, i have a few good ones saved in on my computer i will have to go searching for them later on.

chris

Here's another shot of the MG kit in it's other mode:

http://www.bandai-asia.com/gundam/products...-0011/big01.jpg

And if you think that's big........CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

1/35 Gundam Senital EX-S Gundam (G-system) 2nd edition w/ LED lights

Special Remarks: This G-System Original Kit. NOT Recast. Weight in around 60 pounds estimated. Exceeding 400+ parts including metal and transparent pieces. Overall height around 100cm. 80cm from head.

Other accessories : LED system, new design of decals, screws and screw poles, soft vinyl joints, metal plate, heat pressed clear masks, clear PU parts ...

DAMN, I wish I had money talent and SPACE!! 3+ feet tall?!?!? :blink:

Full pic : http://www.hobbyfan.com/images/resin/rb426b.jpg

Size reference (check out the guy holding the knee-extension-saber-holder-thingee)!!!!

http://www.hobbyfan.com/images/resin/rb230e.jpg

actually if you really want to see the G-system version go to there site and click on any of the pictures it will take you to there main page with galleries of all their kits, there are a ton of pics for the 1/35 EX-S both Red and the Blue version

G-system main page

BTW Grandcannon is GundamWatch down? i cannot get on there site at all,

actually if you really want to see the G-system version go to there site and click on any of the pictures it will take you to there main page with galleries of all their kits, there are a ton of pics for the 1/35 EX-S both Red and the Blue version

G-system main page

BTW Grandcannon is GundamWatch down? i cannot get on there site at all,

GW works fine here.

Thanks for the link....I'm at work so I'll check the pics later and drool!! So when you getting yours? :p

unfortunally no time soon, i love the pic with the little girl standing next to it. it really shows off the size of it. hmmm i cannot get on their site (gundamwatch) at all for some reason. <_<

you are right Anubis his avatar is perfect for this thread, here it is along side the PG strike

Edited by zeo-mare

S-gundam and EX-S gundam they are the same size but the EX-S is heavier and bulkier due to the extra armor and stuff get the EX-S over the S gundam they are the same kit, but the EX-S has more stuff and looks better.

chris

most people do not realize how big this kit is, it has a huge backpack and tailfin, and has a very hefty feel to it.

EX-S: Ohh please do not tell me you want to pick a fight

Alpha: who me??!! heck no, please dont shoot me, i am a Toynami i am to weak to fight anyone.

Ex-s: Toynami?!! sh*t i should just shoot you for that alone.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by zeo-mare

thanks i still have yet to finish it. one arm left just the white armor parts, by the way it is Zeo, not Zero. :)

edit: cool i just passed 1500 post and am now a Alaska Base Survior, wow beats the hell out of holding the Capt's pipe.

Edited by zeo-mare

Montarvillois - Nice line-art pic, more where that came from?

Zeo - Nice pics of your kit(s)!!! Man that looks nice. How'd you do the panels? Did you do any painting?

And that G-System site is NUTS!!! Damn, I wish I had the balls ( and $$ :p ) to attempt any of what they have to offer!! (As my wife looks over my shoulder and says "If you were that bad, we'd be divorced." :blink: You single guys think it's easy, huh?)

Have any of those kits, Z?

Oh, and if Zeo doesn't have the Sazabi (which I'm sure he does), here's a small look at my paltry example standing next to my Nu below;

I like it, although the shoulder caps need to be tightened to allow for holding the shield decently.

post-26-1104464155_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON