1/6 Scale Mediacom Solid Snake

Neova

I just got back from my company xmas dinner (first time in 4 fricking years!) and picked up BOTH of my 1/6 scale WF Sniper Wolf Resin kit and 1/6 scale Mediacom Snake Eater figure.

Supposedly limited to 1000 pieces. I will edit this post with a review soon and wanted to know if anybody got theirs?

Quick review:

Nice face sculpt - Better than Yamato's / Konami's old MGS Solid Snake figure but not as detailed or "perfect" as the WF 1/6 Resin kit.

Suit looks pretty good. Nice fitting without a lot of bunching up, but I need to crack the box open to check.

Includes 2 right hands - fist and trigger hand, 3 left hands - fist, trigger and two handed weapon cradle hand.

Colt 1911 suppressed ?

No heavy weapons of any kind. I guess I can re-cast my WF FAMAS or pickup other 1/6 12" guns. Who makes the best guns (detail and scale) anyways? Any recommendations?

2 CQB Knifes - one on the left shoulder / chest area and one on right boot.

I will post pics after tomorrow. Got a big meeting and need some sleep.

On a side note, I asked to buy a second one for a fellow MW and the shop gal told me it went up over 50 USD on top of my pre-ordered one!

It cost almost as much as a Low Viz and definately MORE than a Strike or Super VF-1x setup! Crazy... Was it worth it? More details to follow...

the best 1/6 scale weapons sets i have seen are done by DRAGON. they do a whole range of 1/6 poseable figs too. they sell weapons sets from allied/german WWII all the way to modernday military and TV media crew flak vests and helmets. to a search on Ebay and see what pops up.