Newbie VF-0S

macroadster

:D:D

NICE!!!! I would say looking at the pics that, that bird wasn't brush painted :blink:

Keep up the fine work!

Damian

I doubt that I could reproduce the same paint job again. Brand new paint brushes really helped on the paint job. We'll see if I can keep up the paint job quality for my current project.

man i really need to finish mine. i just have so many kits on my plate i need to set a priority list down.

nice looking build. did you use testors light grey for the base color? its what i used and it looks the same as yours.

I hope you had done some of it over the christmas time. Some pictures of the progress would be nice to see. I used flat white on the plane, and the charcoal weather makes the plane a little grey, and clear coating brings the metal feelings to the plane afterward. There is more than one way to make the plane, so enjoy it. :)

great work man.

Ive got a VF-1S Fast pack and a Elintseeker kit to do.

Bought them when they first came out AGES ago and never got round to doing anything with them.

Keep meaning to start them, but I share a room with my twin brother and theres just not enough room at all :(

Getting an extension added to the house so once I get my own room I might go back and start them.

I would be brush painting them like yourself. Only paints Ive had experience with using though are Citadel miniatures paints, will these work with Hasegawa models? Or will I need to order some specially?

Once again, great work!!!

great work man.

Ive got a VF-1S Fast pack and a Elintseeker kit to do.

Bought them when they first came out AGES ago and never got round to doing anything with them.

Keep meaning to start them, but I share a room with my twin brother and theres just not enough room at all :(

Getting an extension added to the house so once I get my own room I might go back and start them.

I would be brush painting them like yourself. Only paints Ive had experience with using though are Citadel miniatures paints, will these work with Hasegawa models? Or will I need to order some specially?

The Citidel paints work well on all mediums, but you may need to mix-and-match to get some of the colours they call for in the instructions

Thanks. As long as you keep your brush clean, I think Citadel colour paint will work. Good luck.

Congratulations!

For a kit done in only one month (and even less!), I must say it is very good-looking!

I haven't done a model in over a year!

Seeing your model really makes me yearn to get back in them!

Great job on the detail man!

Hase released 4 different variants of the VF-1 in battroid mode, namely the VF-1, VF-1 Super, VF-1 Strike and the limited edition VF-1 Strike Minmay Guard. They never released any valks in gerwalk mode but should be quite easy to build, kitbashing the fighter and battroid kit!

There was a limited chrome VF-0S fighter, a prize for a competition. I was lucky enough to get hold of a few and they are really neat!

:)

Welcome back into the fray Macroadster!

Great work! Especially your first one after getting back into the hobby.

We need more modellers! :D

Looking forward to more great posts from you.

Welcome back into the fray Macroadster!

Great work! Especially your first one after getting back into the hobby.

We need more modellers! :D

Looking forward to more great posts from you.

Wow, compliment from mw_cheng. Thank you very much. We need more modellers, that's for sure. I hope more people would put up some eye candy of their building process. I could learn a lot from reading them. I am still waiting to read the juicy details for your latest 1/72 Hasegawa VF-1 + Booster step-by-step. I hope you had done some during christmas. Check out my VF-1S to VF-0S battloid Conversion too. :)