McCains/DITTS

briscojr84

Whoa, sounds like he should be doing his own mecha show.

396996[/snapback]

He's nothing if not inventive.

397008[/snapback]

At least things seem to be going well in your art department, hows the grading going.

396996[/snapback]

397008[/snapback]

Gee Seto I never knew you thought so highly of me. And here I thought I was just a pawn in you game, :p Just kidding. To add some relevence to the topic I must say briscojr84 your website never dissapoints. Keep it up! :)

Gee Seto I never knew you thought so highly of me. And here I thought I was just a pawn in you game,  :p  Just kidding. To add some relevence to the topic I must say briscojr84 your website never dissapoints. Keep it up! :)

397390[/snapback]

Pawn in my game? More like jewel in our project's crown. When it comes to some of these mecha, you're damn near our definitive source of art.

396996[/snapback]

397008[/snapback]

Gee Seto I never knew you thought so highly of me. And here I thought I was just a pawn in you game, :p Just kidding. To add some relevence to the topic I must say briscojr84 your website never dissapoints. Keep it up! :)

397390[/snapback]

Thanks FG, I'm looking forward to seeing your art here soon, Seto is very lucky to have you.

396996[/snapback]

397008[/snapback]

397390[/snapback]

Thanks FG, I'm looking forward to seeing your art here soon, Seto is very lucky to have you.

397695[/snapback]

Thanks. Now back to work! More updates less chit chat! :p:lol: Just kidding. :)

396996[/snapback]

397008[/snapback]

397390[/snapback]

397695[/snapback]

Thanks. Now back to work! More updates less chit chat! :p:lol: Just kidding. :)

397779[/snapback]

:p Well maybe here soon, I've been reading alot and working on my D&D and D20 stuff alot.

lol... I'm still working out here, PR work is the pits, especially when you're trying to put a favorable spin on the decisions of a bunch of elderly businessmen who have less common sense than my eleven year old brother.

Website updates comin soon, I just got to make Photoshop cooperate with me, and my monitor stop wobbling when I type.

lol... I'm still working out here, PR work is the pits, especially when you're trying to put a favorable spin on the decisions of a bunch of elderly businessmen who have less common sense than my eleven year old brother.

Website updates comin soon, I just got to make Photoshop cooperate with me, and my monitor stop wobbling when I type.

398000[/snapback]

That's the way it always is, the money holder's start the businesses and then stick some poor underpaid schmoe to fix things and keep it running properly.

Wobbly monitor, is the whole thing wobbling or just the screen.

Photoshop is workin fine now. The problem is the surface of this ancient desk (made in the 1940's) is uneven, and as such the monitor stand won't sit properly, so I have to prop one end of it up with some folded papers to get it to stop shaking when I type.

Photoshop is workin fine now. The problem is the surface of this ancient desk (made in the 1940's) is uneven, and as such the monitor stand won't sit properly, so I have to prop one end of it up with some folded papers to get it to stop shaking when I type.

398146[/snapback]

That's good to here. Well as long as that works and fixes the problem.

Any ETA yet.

Wheeeee, an actual update, full metal panic page updated.

Over the next couple of days there will quite a few updates, mostly to non-macross stuff but a bunch of UN spacy aircraft files will be updated, glossary and timeline pages will be added, new index page, and pretty much some file shuffling.

Enjoy if there are any problems let me know.

Well you've been busy.

I got a rank-and-file Gigamesh art of Luis's ready to go up on mine. I'm hoping to have something up Tuesday, if all goes well. It shouldn't be too hard, now that our problems with the Java Runtime Environment are solved.

The first items up are going to be the main index and the squadron/RPG mecha pages. There will be a separate set of mecha pages for the galleries as well.

Well you've been busy.

I got a rank-and-file Gigamesh art of Luis's ready to go up on mine. I'm hoping to have something up Tuesday, if all goes well. It shouldn't be too hard, now that our problems with the Java Runtime Environment are solved.

The first items up are going to be the main index and the squadron/RPG mecha pages. There will be a separate set of mecha pages for the galleries as well.

399519[/snapback]

Sounds great, can't wait to see it.

As for me I'd have more up but people keep calling while I'm trying to upload, for some reason we have call waiting but not long distance *sigh*.

Yeah, fun times.

400220[/snapback]

Hows things going on your end this week.

Hopefully after 10 tonight I can get some more stuff uploaded.

Oops, almost forgot finally was able to pick up MacII DVD and MacPlus Movie Ed DVD, I haven't seen the movie version of Plus yet and I've only had an old VHS of II.

Edited by briscojr84

Well new index page is up, new UN Spacy index page is up, glossary is up, bib page, updates, yada yada, other stuff up.

Last of the updates for now, although now I realize I forgot to fix the links to the other Macross databases so only UN Stuff is currently available, I'll try and fix this asap.

Haha I love the new frontpage(especially "A ship full of idiots" :lol: ). It looks a lot better and cleaner now. Although I think the "United Nations Spacy QTDB" button could use the same treatment but thats just me. Keep up the good work!

BTW I keep getting a "404 not found" in your VF-0A/B/D/S sections. Just thought you should know.

Haha I love the new frontpage(especially "A ship full of idiots" :lol: ). It looks a lot better and cleaner now. Although I think the "United Nations Spacy QTDB" button could use the same treatment but thats just me. Keep up the good work!

BTW I keep getting a "404 not found" in your VF-0A/B/D/S sections. Just thought you should know.

401081[/snapback]

Thanks FG, well since QMTDB is the flagship page for the site I'm hoping to get a better banner for it soon.

Thanks for letting me know about the VF-0 thing as well, I'll have to see what is up with that since before I load onto the internet it works fine, oh well.

Still waiting in anticipation to see your stuff.

Interesting new index.

Plain, a little on the bland side. You could consider doing a different set of effects for the left to right fade there, because on low contrast monitors that's going to be nearly impossible to read. I've got a freaking ultrapremium gaming LCD monitor and I can barely read the right side of most of those buttons.

Also, you've got a few minor spelling and context issues there. For starters, the NERV slogan is "God's in his heaven. All's right with the world." See attachment for confirmation. Using the contractions is right and proper, and ironically saves you space so you can use a font that ain't so damn tiny.

Also, that second line of text under "Assault on Reflex Point" is IMPOSSIBLY small. And you've got a typo in the Full Metal Panic one. "An" would need to be "A" to be the proper useage.

Interesting new index.

Plain, a little on the bland side. You could consider doing a different set of effects for the left to right fade there, because on low contrast monitors that's going to be nearly impossible to read. I've got a freaking ultrapremium gaming LCD monitor and I can barely read the right side of most of those buttons.

Also, you've got a few minor spelling and context issues there. For starters, the NERV slogan is "God's in his heaven. All's right with the world." See attachment for confirmation. Using the contractions is right and proper, and ironically saves you space so you can use a font that ain't so damn tiny.

Also, that second line of text under "Assault on Reflex Point" is IMPOSSIBLY small. And you've got a typo in the Full Metal Panic one. "An" would need to be "A" to be the proper useage.

402489[/snapback]

Well it'll have to stay that way for awhile, I'm in a rather POed mood with AOL and don't feel like fighting with there crappy service to fix things at the moment.

AOL = Somthing Worse Than The Anti-Christ.

Thanks for the update though and I already knew about the Evangelion thing, about an hour after I did it I finally found my art-book again which had gone AWOL.

Any news on that banner yet.

Edited by briscojr84

Pardon any rudeness gang, between work, my gaming groups, and the evilness of AOL [although much relieved after taking a case of 12-gauge .00 to about a hundred and fifty AOL discs] I'll hopefully have an update next week, just about done with the Destroids in the UN section.

Hey Fiery I need some non-macross related art help. Please.

Edited by briscojr84

Okay the update is actually up sooner than I thought it would be, enjoy, click on the updates link at the bottom of the index page for a full list of updates.

Okay, here goes since I've been getting so much flack over stuff lately not being canon, let me reiterate, the site is not canon, says so on the main page in big letters.

Although I am willing to compromise, next update I'll be adding a suggestion, corrections, questions section, your SC&Q's will be put with date that they were done, I'm always open to any help I can get, mainly because I'm only one person and can't read japanese.

So if you have any of the above just e-mail me or answer here.

Hey Seto how are things going on your end?

The quick summary goes something like this:

We discovered the hard way that Internet Explorer has become a liability, rather than a useful tool in this little endeavor, as IE 6 doesn't quite support a lot of the CSS elements we're using. Everything seems to work in test for NS6+ and Firefox 1.5, so I'm going to go ahead and call that one a success.

Flaming Gauntlet fired a few more artworks at us, namely for the Gigamesh I and II, and the Nosjadeul Ger and Nosjadeul Rau from Macross II: Lovers Again.

We're still cranking on getting the site working, something that isn't exactly helped by the fact that I can't seem to get a day off.

Once we get the main index up, we're going to announce it in our own thread.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

The quick summary goes something like this:

We discovered the hard way that Internet Explorer has become a liability, rather than a useful tool in this little endeavor, as IE 6 doesn't quite support a lot of the CSS elements we're using. Everything seems to work in test for NS6+ and Firefox 1.5, so I'm going to go ahead and call that one a success.

Flaming Gauntlet fired a few more artworks at us, namely for the Gigamesh I and II, and the Nosjadeul Ger and Nosjadeul Rau from Macross II: Lovers Again.

We're still cranking on getting the site working, something that isn't exactly helped by the fact that I can't seem to get a day off.

Once we get the main index up, we're going to announce it in our own thread.

406121[/snapback]

Sounds like it's time for MS to start from scratch with a new web browser, just wanted to check and make sure you hadn't gotten arrested for computercide.

Can you see the new index any better by the way.

• 3 months later...

Slight tiny update to UN Spacy Aircraft and Mecha, visual update to these files plus the dropping of others, updated the by type pages as well with the new links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry about no updates lately, I'm painting someone else's Warhammer army at the moment but I am just about done with the small updates to the Space vessel files, hopefully have them done by the end of the week.

Just to remind everyone the details behind this update, this is mainly to fix some cosmetic problems, replace some pictures, and get rid of some files I wasn't happy with, informational updates will take place later on.

Also I would like to reiterate that a lot of the information on the site is non-canon. Please keep this in mind when using any data from the site.

Edited by briscojr84

• 2 weeks later...

Okay everybody the beginning of the new format is up, although I still need to fix some of the new files I just did as well since I changed it again in the middle, sorry about that, when I get all of the files updated the Task Bars will be revamped and fully functional, I'll be adding Mekton Zeta Stats courtesy of Cruel Angel's Thesis, as well as revamped Palladium stats and D20 stats, I'm also getting help from a couple of other corners on some things but I want to leave that a secret for now.

All of the files are being stripped to their bare bones for the time being, please have patience and enjoy the new format.

Thank you for your patience