1/60 PG Zaku II

Armor

Man that Zaku looks like it's been through hell and back.

Great work.

great work,after seeing this i cannot wait my PG strike gundam will be coming in on Monday. i am so looking forward to working on another PG kit

Very nice. It's good to see a non-standard color scheme as well from the normal boring green or red.

So will you be eating him for thanksgiving instead of turkey? :p

Graham

Naa. He's going to go in my fist show next year.The model club I'm in has model contest. The club is I.P.M.S. International Plastic Model Society.

Good work.

But you really need to add some small details that'll really set-off the damage as incredible. On some of the areas where the paint is chipped off add some carbon scarring. Now with all of that damage you should also have some areas where rust has either started to form or is in full bloom. The finishing touch though is wearing the corners of your model and wearing some of the chipped paint areas so they look like they are worn due to constant rubbing.

Looks good though, but I've always had a soft spot for Zaku's. :D

If you want that chipped look this is how you do it. After your primer is dry on the part dip your brush into water and wet a small surface of the piece. Then wet your brush again and dab it in to some table salt. Yes salt. Brush it on and let dry. Spay your base coat color and when thats dry just rub off the salt. Thats it.