Some of my old drawings!

Lynn_Lynn

Hehe I just dug up some old drawings I did of Basara neki and Minmay and figured I might as well share with everyone here. These are from about 6 years ago so the quality might be a bit faded lol. Yes i did look at the origanal while drawing these. I'm sorry, I know that is frowned down upon. BUt I'm hoping I cuaght the feel fo the origanal? lol well ehre goes nothing hope you enjoy!:

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/6596/Picture963.jpg

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6210/basara.jpg

Enjoy and thanks for your time in reading my message!

Hi welcome to Macross world, great pics I am also a artist, do not worry about looking at the original that is not frowned upon at all, specially if you are trying to draw it similar. (in fact you may not have a choice if you want to do it the same :p ) by the way i do not know if they let you have signature banners on this site it is very nice by the way, but I think they (mods and admisitration) do not want them, that is why you see no one with them. :(

i hope you enjoy your stay.

Chris

i do not know if they let you have signature banners on this site it is very nice by the way, but I think they (mods and admisitration) do not want them, that is why you see no one with them. :(

i hope you enjoy your stay.

Chris

banners not allowed, but its not just the mods that dislike them, I personally enjoy not havving banners since they clutter up the threads.

nice artwork though B))

copying from the original isnt frowned down upon, actually its good practicefor some guys :)

great pencils, can we see more?

Yeah, seriously. Thats actually how I learned to draw. Definitely not frowned upon in my book. Nice drawings. Hope you post more in the future.

I gotta get my scanner set up. <_< I'll try to post some of my drawings too. :D