Macross II kits

U.N.N.GhostRider303 VF-0

BanDai made a Mac II kit and I believe Blackaces (aka Noel) is selling the VF-2 in the for sale section.

Otherwise, resin kits are pretty scarce and when they do pop up (here, EvilBay or elsewhere) they command a high price. Try asking another fellow MW member "phadeout" as I believe he tried to sell a few kits a while back!

Andy :)

there was just a 1/144 scale resin kit of the Metal Siren on ebay, it looked very nice for the size. but i do not think it is transformable. here are a few links

Metal Siren Ebay auction

web page with pics

Metal Siren Resin Pics

Chris

Edit: added links

Edited by zeo-mare

Bandai did a recent reissue of the VF-2SS kit so they may do it again, you just have to be patient, and watch here of HLJ.com for any advance notices.

Hasegawa needs to make a 1/72 VF-2SS sans armor, maybe after the MZ kits, but it will be a longshot at best.

I would give much to have some 1/72 Macross II kits from hasegawa, I also like the Icarus design

They show up from time to time....are rarer and rarer but you will see them on Ebay. It took me about 2 years but I came up with all of them (or all that I know of)

Musasiya VF2SS -1/72

BClub VF2J Fighter - 1/100

BClub VF2J Battroid -1/100

BClub Metal Siren -1/100

BClub Gilgamesh -1/100

HobbyBase VF2SS -1/100

Bandai VF2SS -1/100

Hope that helps a little...good luck

Did I hear my name? :D

Yeah, there is also some add-on kits for the Bandai 1/100 VF2, 2 add on kits to be exact. If you guys are looking for anything let me know. Come December I may post some kits for sale. I also have the RPG books and all 15 comics from the series too, plus a book on the movie with all the concept art.

-Macross II guru? most likely

I've only seen a few sites with the Macross II mecha on it. Both places I usually go to are always sold out. I've been searching for a while for a VF-2JA, but I can't seem to find one of those either. The Bandai kit is cool, but I hate that clear green canopy. It just looks like crap. I don't really recall it looking like that in the movie. I dunno.

Phadeout I got your PM I just havent had a chance to reply yet. I will soon. I actually managed to squeeze some time in to reply here lol!!

What are the two add on kits for the VF-2SS?

I've only seen a few sites with the Macross II mecha on it. Both places I usually go to are always sold out. I've been searching for a while for a VF-2JA, but I can't seem to find one of those either. The Bandai kit is cool, but I hate that clear green canopy. It just looks like crap. I don't really recall it looking like that in the movie. I dunno.

I know that meyerjesse made some recast of the vf-2ja in batilod and fighter mode. I'm not sure if he still has the molds, but I know a hobby store that has a original for sale it like 150-180 give or take but I need to double check if they have any more. Send me a pm let me know if you want the original.

From Rich

What are the two add on kits for the VF-2SS?

One lets you build the kit without the fast pack. The other has a couple extra guns, detailed up hands, and a couple other detailed up parts. Look at the pictures of the box covers and you should be able to tell what you'd be getting.

Carl