destroids by yamato

do not disturb

How about a destroid and a battle pod to go with it? Need some enemy mech of course bot will be to scale with one another.

ooooooo, thats actually a really good idea. B))

if they packaged 1 destroid with 1 type of regult(i think theres 4 different ones?), that would surely be guarantee sales. i know most of us have a love for the battle pods, probably more so than the destroids. and i know everyone would want to collect all of them...nobodys gonna buy one variant and be happy with it. this would get all 4 destroids sold as well as 4 regults.

so 3 of the 4 destroids have the same legs, 4 regults all have the same body and legs, only need to make molds for the variants which should be fairly small, packaged in pairs, 1 destroid and 1 regult, yamato can't lose, they'd be making money hand over fist IMHO.

now who wants to pitch this sales idea to Yamato? ;)

how about NO destroids

..just every transforming mototcycle design by ARTMIC studios....

wooohohhooOOOO!!!!! :D:D:D:D

How about no. That would be boring.

Mixing up the Battlepods and destriods would be a marvellous idea. They should do this for Macross Zero as well, but mixing up the Cheyenne with the Octos. That would be fully sick.