Rumble Roses

peter

I got a copy of it and played it.. I think they basically took Sexy Beach and DOA:XBV and took it an extra notch with the camera angles and what you have is softcore and borderline hentai material.

If you think the DOA girls juggle a lot, Rumbling Rose has these un-natural juggling effects, lots of it.

I think the game overall is good, you can get tired of it after maybe a few hours of giggling and laughing at the action. Teens are gonna probably have the most fun. The action is actually pretty good, there are unlockable chars.

The graphics are pretty good, I think they actually look kinda similar like Tekken 4, the moves are real easy and yes I agree that playing 2P is a lot of fun..

My gripes about this game is the girls are not really well designed, they are kind of like on the "trashy looking" side, maybe because my preference for more perfected girls like Kasumi, Tina, Lei Fang, and Lisa from the DOA series. You gotta give Tecmo credit, their girl design and rendering is top notch.

I hate the fact that the voices are dubbed in English and the acting suck like Virtua Fighter 4.

Overall, it's probably the only PS2 title other than Sexy Beach to feature all these scantly clad girls getting dirty.

I picked it up yesturday, only had time to play through Reiko's story, but damn, I'm impressed. Don't understand why you think they look trashy, but oh well. Picture's don't do this game justice. As for the bounciness, it is definately at Gainax level's!

I rented it a few days ago and it is a really good game. The wrestling moves are fun to use and are very easy to master.

I've finished all the stories for the default characters and the alter egos. The graphics are great but the characters' entrance music seems really cheesy but funny at the same time.

Cool game. Definitely worth a rental. Maybe a purchase once the price goes down to around $30 or so.