Anyone can re-cast Launching Arm for VF

ef500mm

Dear all,

Years ago, Hobby show showed that there was a launching arm for 1/72 Hasegawa's Valkyrie. Unfortunately, I have never found it neither in local market nor online aution. I like to support this project if some Macross fan intend to re-cast it. How many guys also want that?

Regards

MM

What's more, a great deal of other recast projects have been in the works lately, and then the gag-order went out (no more)... so it's doubtful that this will see the light of day... if anything else gets recasted, it'll be something far more popular than this.

actually if you put the effort into the arm to make it movie detailed and accurate then it becomes a work of your own. you can recast at your will since it is no longer a direct copy of the kit but somethng you created using the kit as a bare bones starter. you would have to make sure that it is a drastic change though when you make the master. hey its another thing to put on the most wanted list. wouldnt mind a 48 scale one for my club m valk. another project for the dark winter months.

Hey, This has got to be one of my most sought after items - I WOULD LOVE IT IF SOMEONE WERE TO MAKE ONE OF THESE! (hint, hint... capt.) I saw the Wonderfest one, and it isn't really that good - we need a better one, plus one that we can obtain :p

I certain want a few of these babies.

Ref. 5

Thats my kit! :) I'm famous! :D

Opps! Thanks you your reference indeed. Will you consider to re-cast it? :p

Yep...thanks for being my proxy on that one Tony!!!

As for the recast question....its a bad time to be recasting stuff that isn't mine and I don't want to be a party to that right now. Honestly..the kit is very plain and not worth what was spent on it. My hope, though, is to see it completely redone. There is a lot of room for improvement and upgrade to really make it a sweet kit. A brand new one might be worth casting sometime. More news to come someday.