arii destroid monster 2

HWR MKII

hello again all im thinking of modifying and repainting my 1/160 scale monster that i have been displaying on here. the arms are held on by polycaps so i can remove them. after seeing the pisc of the MKI monster from mac0 i feel the need to make it. i need moredetailed info in the way te fingers unfold in case i want to display them open i can make a seperate open hand arm. tell me what you think?

im going to do the base color in tamiya field gray mixed 75/25 with panzer grey. the darker details would be straight panzer grey and the other highlights a lighter gull grey. if i decide to do it. some good line art of the "hands" would be good if i could get some. id like to gather info before i send it to the paint stripping bowl or even decide to do it. i havent done any weathering on it yet for lack of time in my schedule(building a 1/16 scale village for a tank museum). so i wont feel bad stripping it if the arms turn out right.

Edited by HWR MKII

thanks for the info. anyone can post a link here for similar info even fan made line drawings (line art of any kind would be best for now) or a legit pic for reference.saves the trouble of link hunting.

OT. i like the ID avatar ido xenogears was a great game.

Edited by HWR MKII