Considering about buying a toy

eNeS

just don't forget, one 1/48 is worth like.. what.. 10 banpresto valks.

they may be tiny but damn if they arn't cool. i have four and i'm as pleased with them as i am with my yammie rat.

eh.. don't listen to me, get the yamato. its very worth the money.

• 5 weeks later...

Irv Gotti here, just to add to this forum and help out MACbrotha here. I have the MPC VF1-s Toynami and I do love it! However, I GOTTA AGREE! THE 1/48S ARE TOO SWEET! One a my boys got one and my inner dork just salivated!!! :D

You should definitely listen to these guys, especially GODZILLA! Anyone with that many valks can't possibly be wrong! (All of a sudden, my possible AA membership doesn't seem so bad)

Good News! Valkyrie Exchange has got the third reissue of the 1/48 VF1-S. Ive put up my slave wages and put one on preorder, Its at a great price so DONT BE LEFT OUT! :D HOOAHH!!!

Edited by Irv Gotti

natgun Posted on Nov 6 2004, 02:11 AM

ive had people who arent into anime or toys whatsoever tell me that my 1/48 yamato with fastpacks is the single coolest toy they have ever seen.

i wholeheartedly agree with them.

You mean like this one:

post-4-1099737450_thumb.jpg

kensei Posted on Nov 6 2004, 05:22 AM

Now THAT, ladies and gents, is art at its most beautiful.

Thanks, KENSEI!! Coming from someone with 7 of these gorgeous lil babies, that's a lot :D !! But I wish I had your collection though :lol::D !!!

Thanks, KENSEI!! Coming from someone with 7 of these gorgeous lil babies, that's a lot :D !! But I wish I had your collection though :lol::D !!!

Thanks. But they are in their boxes shut tight in a little cold room. Only bringing them out when I finish my collection and got the Custom stickers. And start building the shelves....dang, that costs money too :blink:

I got an itch too for one. :o

I am stuck between the same two since they seem to be the only ones around.

eNeS what one did you decide on? The DYRL one looks sweet in those pics on Valk Trader, but I also like the Super VF- 1J because its from the series.

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!

Edited by Gwynne

I got an itch too for one. :o

I am stuck between the same two since they seem to be the only ones around.

eNeS what one did you decide on? The DYRL one looks sweet in those pics on Valk Trader, but I also like the Super VF- 1J because its from the series.

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!

get them all! :lol:

Im hi-jacking his thread but one last question that I havent seen anything about yet.

Are the Yamato Macross Display Stands worth the money? They look interesting but Im not sure if I want to spend 40$ on a plastic P.O.S.

well they aren't POS, they're actually pretty well built overall.

i bought one but its kind of bleh. one thing that really bothers me(and i'm sure everyone else here)is the fact that you can't display valks with the gunpod on in fighter mode nor is there a way for you to display a valk in battroid mode. granted its called a "launch arm" but still...

basically, i feel the display stand was built for people who want to display their valks in gerwalk mode ONLY.

i say stick with the flexi-tripod-display stands since you can do just about anything with them, they're definitely more fun to play with compared to the DYRL stand thats for sure.

WHOAHHH!!! 43 1/48s!?! :blink: Man KENSEI, that number's BUTTAH! Just say it with pride, "My name is Kensei, and I'm a Valkaholic". Am I envious of your collection. And yes, you can add me to your will. :lol:

Hi guys, my name is kensei, and I'm Godzilla's blood brother. I have this problem see, I want a final total of 68 1/48s.... :lol: