If people don't like the subject of a thread

Wabbit

• 4 weeks later...

what's up chi-ho(wabbit)

dude,i think you have alot of valid points with this.this is a macross only site,that means the subject material is bound to repeat.that's just simple logic.new folks here will never stop being a nOOb unless they learn about the various macross series,toys etc.longterm,old school members shouldn't bash them or rudely belittle their inquiries w/ a "look in this thread for the 1000th time" or other such responses.those of us who are veterans here have to act as good hosts.come on,that's why we're so cool to begin with,so it'd be ashame to see that perception changing after all these years here.cool begets cool man.a few years ago when i was a nOOb here,i was lucky enough to have nothing but positive experiences w/ the vets & even found them eager to befriend a new guy like me.if i'd had a more negative experience,i'd most likely be long gone.in the past everyone always knew us as the cool group.treating new folks badly just makes you look like a tool.

Edited by valkyrietestpilot

Hee.  Oldbies.

I guess I'm coming up on "Ancientbies" because I can't even get worked up enough to care about yet another "why isn't everyone nice to each other all the time" thread.

*Sprays Ren00bienizer 3000! and runs away*

doeas that stuff work on hemeroids :(