freebie model kits?

i was sorta noisying around some websites and came across this from katoots forum section...

http://www.katoots.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15395

i always like the designs in the Advance of Zeta series...i want them all!!! :lol:

but umm...my real question is does DH do these type of promos a lot?

also, the thread said the kits were going to be released like a week from eachother or something like that...

This is the first time I've heard of DH becoming weekly for promos. They do, however, release kits every so often - in the 2 years or so that I received their magazine, I received probably 10 kits - a few of them AoZ kits (1/100 Hazel head, 1/144 Hazel, and a couple others).

• 2 months later...

i remember a 1/144 scale hazel that came out earlier this year that came with some magazine before...will the sculpt of that kit be the same as the HGUC? i think the kit was somewhere in between HG and non-graded kits

yeah that's true...if you already have a kit that looks nice and is highly sought after, why not just up the size and make the parts in all proper colors as much as possible...btw, does anyone have pictures of each of these freebie kids?

This is the first time I've heard of DH becoming weekly for promos. They do, however, release kits every so often - in the 2 years or so that I received their magazine, I received probably 10 kits - a few of them AoZ kits (1/100 Hazel head, 1/144 Hazel, and a couple others).

Yeah, DH released 4 mags about a week or so apart during the mid-Nov to Mid-Dec period.

A bloody rip off if you just want the magazine like I do for new toy/model info but are not interested in the crappy AoZ models.

And the mag that came with each kit had only like a third the number of pages as normal <_< .

I sold the kits for like HK$10 each. No interest in them, I find the AoZ designs pretty uninspiring.

Graham