Macross Memory Perfect, Page 241...

TehPW

*nods* The first step is usually the hardest...

on the middle of the page is a Destroid design,  identified as a 'MBR-08-MK II', a design never used in the TV series to my knowledge (but it was possibly used in the Robotech RPG by Paladium as i recall). What is it exactly?

*waves* ahem. first. post.

*nods* The first step is usually the hardest...
on the middle of the page is a Destroid design,  identified as a 'MBR-08-MK II', a design never used in the TV series to my knowledge (but it was possibly used in the Robotech RPG by Paladium as i recall). What is it exactly?

"Heavy Battroid MBR-08 Mk. II" A completed pre-production design that did not appear in the Macross TV series making it unofficial.

No doubt this must have played a part in the Robotecher's line "non-transformable battroid".

Actually Nanashi...the only non-transformable Battloids are the mecha from Southern Cross like the Salamander, Basilisk and such. I do believe Prelude to Battle in fact is the only time we here that term. Any time they refer to Macross mecha such as the Tomahawk, they call them Destroids.

It is true that Macek, in some of his nuttier instances, refers to the Destroids as non-transformable battloids. However, his opinion doesn't count. ;)

I think the confusion with Robotech is due to the fact that the line art on page 241 of MPM was used by Robotech RPG fans as the basis for the "Main Battle Robot MBR-08 Masamune". However, this mecha did not appear in official Robotech sources, nor in the Palladium books, it seems.

http://www.artemisgames.com/robotech/Mecha...s.html#Masamune (Which mistakenly says that the sketch is a preproduction version of the Tomahawk.)

"Heavy Battroid MBR-08 Mk. II" A completed pre-production design that did not appear in the Macross TV series making it unofficial.

MBR-04-Mk II Destroid Mark I Enhanced Main Battle Robot

AHEM! :p This is not in the preproduction section, it is in the mecha section of MPM.

It is also an entry at the Compendium.

This IS an official mecha, it just has no information given on it other that its name.

It's an unused design that was ment to compliment the MBR-04 series. Other than in MPM I don't believe it's official anywhere. I'd love to see it animated tho along with the MBR-04 Mk IV on the bottom left corner of the page. I'd love to see more of all of the destroids.

Sicne we're talking about that page can anybody tell me what the other two Tomahawk designs are? One looks like the Mk IV but I'm not possitive.