Suggestion: "My Recent Topics"

Just a suggestion to add another topic/link such as "My Recent Topics" to the bottom of the main page along with these The moderating team | Today's active topics | Today's top 10 posters | Overall top 10 posters.

It would make it much easier for people to see their recent posts and check for replies especially if they post a lot. Or perhaps the link could go in the "logged in as:" bar at the top and be a link that says "View My Recent Topics."

What do you guys think?

You can track topics through your control panel. Also, you can click on your name (where it says "Logged in as:" then click the link to find all your posts in reverse chronological order.

I generally just click the "View New Posts" link at the top right to see what's been posted since my last visit.

You can track topics through your control panel. Also, you can click on your name (where it says "Logged in as:" then click the link to find all your posts in reverse chronological order.

I generally just click the "View New Posts" link at the top right to see what's been posted since my last visit.

But the disadvantage is that it doesn't list the "recent topics" in order of when the thread was last "active" nor does it list it as a "Topic/thread" list form (like the subcategories that list active threads). The advantage to my suggestion is that for those who posts multiple times per day, they can simply click on "My Recent Topics" and see which topics they participated in are active or replied to since they last posted. This way, they don't have to go into a thread to know if it's been replied to or not since it is already in order of "most active."

I can see the value of your suggestion, but as you may or may not be aware, the administrator of this site, although very graciously providing us with a place to post, is apparently very busy with other tasks. So we've been left to fend for ourselves.

There is an icon at the bottom left of this page that opens options including subscribing to a topic. That causes you to get an email whenever a new reply appears in a topic, which IMO sucks. But if you use it, you also get a list of your subscribed topics in your control panel.

Perhaps more useful would be to create custom search and then bookmark it. I think this will provide a list of the topics you (kiotcloudkicker) have posted to in the last week:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...opics&highlite=