Made YF21 Hands retractable

Sam

Have had the yf21 fastpack yamato for a few weeks, but didn't try the hands till tonight. They look nifty, love the sleek lines of the plane with no fast packs on, but still reckon teh model versions looks the nicest * I know its cuz it doesn't have to transform, its just my opinion* :)

Of course they*the gun holding hands* dont retract, but my pocket knife had other ideas for the poor toy!! *evil grin*

after shaving a little bit off the hands, they can now retract into the arm, and by placing the trigger-finger carefully in the tail section of the afterburner area, will transform, no parts need be removed ! All I need to do is trim something from the hands so the darn fingers fit into the guns!

see for urselves............

:)

Edited by Sam

And now another pic of my new fast packs along side some other valks in 'flight' patterns..

or you can call it a 'random assortment of toys on a kitchen bench'... whatever.. :p

Im joining the love parade of 1/48 fast packs, they're awesome! and sooooooo heavy, like half a brick with them on!

Comparing to the 1/60, they just are so much more aesthetically pleasing, the lines and sizes are soo much more accurate, but I ran out of camera storage before I got on here, so no pix unless someone really wants some B)

enjoy :)

Edited by Sam

Thanks guys :)

Yeh, was a nice surprising look from the benchtop, didn't expect it too look like that. I was just mainly trying to make it look like some formation flying ! :D

No plans for other mods to it, that was the only thing that was buggin me*at least, for the moment! :p * And those mods took all of ten minutes max. Its a case of sharp knife, careful cutting. Needs a bit of tidying, but its mostly unseen anyways...

Next project will being finishing my mospeada ride armours. Just had no time for them lately *sigh*