Anybody here lives in Japan?

Limbo

http://www.tomy.co.jp/micro-pets/campaign/index.htm

Can anybody translate this for me or just tell me what the deal is about?

I'm trying to obtain the metallic ones...

----

Ok, here is the deal... My wife collects Micropets. Those are some mini robots that walk around singing and they make noises and answer to voice commands. Through the last 2 years I've been feeding those things to my wife every now and then so she can't say a word about MY toys ;)

Anyways, I was looking around and I find this add on Tomy's website. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese and could not translate using a program cause the ad it is all image. All I know is that those metallic micro pets are not for sale on stores... I think it is some kind of mail in promotional campaign in JP only. I wonder if anybody can give me any information on how or where to get those...

And if you are in Japan, can you help me getting a hand on one of those?

Thanks guys :)

Sorry dude. Looks like the chance for you in getting one of these is pretty slim. It is a sweepstake sort of thing. You mail in a bar code of your prevously purchased Micropet, with your name, address, age...etc. info to the given Japanese address on that link you provided, and the 100 lucky winners will get the Gold Silver version(I am assuming you get both) of Micropet!

My Japanese is not very fluent. But thats the general idea.