Custom Hasegawa Upgrade Parts

ChristopherB

Hello,

I've read about the head laser upgrade before here on MW if I remember correctly. Basically they are small machined metal tubes that replace the stock plastic.

I'm not sure if the same people that made the VT-1 shown for sale, are the same people that are producing these parts. Please PM me or post if you have any information, or any of these items for sale.

I'll have to search for the link to the modeling club that builds the awesome custom Hasegawa kits.

upgradeparts2.jpg

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Edited by ChristopherB

All right, let's see if I can figure out what's displayed, please post any corrections, or additions.

Starting with the (4) Hasegawa heads on the wood board, upper left side:

VF-1A, VF-1J, VF-1S, VF-1D

To the right, it looks like the underside of the VF-0 nosecone, with a VF-0S head, and next to that is a VF-0B head.

Bottom left corner is a 1/72 Hasegawa VT-1 converted to gerwalk mode being sold for 700 Yen. Not bad, but no decals, and the black weathering is over done.

As clarified by Bariaburu Faita, the (2) gray parts are YF-19 micro missile launchers, and the clear bag next to them contain metal micro missiles.

And finally, something in a plastic bag for 1/100 (?) scale at 600 Yen, and to the right of that, something in a plastic bag for 1/350 (?) scale.

(edited to fix visual acuity impairment involving the retina :rolleyes: )

Edited by ChristopherB

This might be info you already know, but I seem to remember these parts being sold at Wonder Festival in Japan last year, so they are probably a convention-only thing like the custom Gundam kits at Jaf-con. I would try Yahoo Japan for these parts; I wonder if these guys will come out with armor for the Hase battroid if Hase doesn't come out with it. I'm suprised Hase hasn't by now, considering the variants they put out, but maybe they are still waiting for super battroid sales to die down more???(still????)

Noel,

Yeah I know, but I would still like to own them. If you can locate any of the items for me, I will appreciate it.

Technically, buying the event only clear releases from you was redundant since I already own the standard clear releases, but I'm trying to locate anything I can that was made for the Hasegawa valkyries.

I'm not sure if you're still there, but please pick up anything you can for me that is for use with the Hasegawa 1/72 valkyries.

If anyone sees one of these items on Yahoo Japan please let me know.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Rob,

Sweet! Thank you very much, your eyes must be better than mine, plus I completely spaced regarding the VF-1D head.

Any other corrections? Maybe I should contact the guy that took the picture and see if he can elucidate.

Do you think that the metal parts in the bag are landing gear? The card says YF-19, so I can't imagine what else they could be.

The other thing that has me guessing is the 1/100 item, and what looks to be 1/350 scale. There's several 1/100 kits, but I can recall anything in 1/350, unless I'm reading it wrong.

Grayson72,

No, I don't have the canopy masks for the standard Hasegawa VF-1, or VF-1D, nor have I ever seen or heard of them until now. I would love to have one of each to add to the collection.

I would be happy to trade a mint set of sealed VF-1D photo-etched parts. If you recall, the VF-1D PE set has the extra parts for the missile pods.

Do you have a link or a picture?

Christopher B))

I dunno what the YF-19 parts could be - maybe get someone to translate the place cards?

As far as the 1/350 piece - many navel ships are 1/350, and I did a quick search on HLJ, and there weren't any macross items in 1/350 - plenty of ships, one gundam kit, and a couple of gamera and godzilla kits, but nothing macross...

I found what looks to be the home page for the modeling club:

Modeling Website

Here is the link to the VF-1 Riders. Their Gerwalk VT-1 is shown along with the upgrade parts, and the other valkyries are familiar as well.

VF-1 Riders

Now if I could only find someone that can translate and find the ordering information. :lol:

Edited by ChristopherB

All right, let's see if I can figure out what's displayed, please post any corrections, or additions.

Starting with the (4) Hasegawa heads on the wood board, upper left side:

VF-1A, VF-0S (?), VF-1S, VF-1J

To the right, it looks like the underside of the VF-0 nosecone, with a VF-0S head, and to then a VF-0B head.

Bottom left corner is a 1/72 Hasegawa VT-1 converted to gerwalk mode being sold for 700 Yen. Not bad, but no decals, and the black weathering is over done.

To the right of that, it look like 1/72 YF-19 side leg armor (?), and metal landing gear (?).

And finally, something in a plastic bag for 1/100 (?) scale at 600 Yen, and to the right of that, something in a plastic bag for 1/350 (?) scale.

(edited to fix visual acuity impairment involving the retina :rolleyes: )

The YF-19 parts to the right of the VT-1 is a Micromissile launcher with a package of very cool pointy machined metal micromissiles!

To the far right are metal antenna masts.

Hope that helps.

These are all limited one day licence items so wont be for sale again untill the next wonderfest. But like several people mentioned Yahoo Japan will most certainly have some up soon.