Hikaru's Bookshelf?

Hurin

Okay. . . I managed to put up a shelf in the corner where I could fit Max.

max-shelf.jpg

I wish I had my Milia 1J already to pose next to him. But I'm not sure if I could make them fit with their Fast Packs!

I couldn't get this one as clear (for some reason) as the others. But, if anyone cares, there's a higher res version here.

H

Hey! Wow! Do you have that left wedding picture in large jpeg format? :blink:

Me want it too!

hey,i like the max shelf too.this isn't geeky or nerdy,it just shows that you have some skill & taste in decorating.your using all the areas of the shelf to theme it towards the main focus of the display.it's very creative dude.subtlty always gets the best visual affect i think. :)

Hey! Wow! Do you have that left wedding picture in large jpeg format? :blink:

Me want it too!

Here's what I used.

Ack! *ashamed* :ph34r:

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Looks cool. I imagine if Hikaru or max or any other character from the Anime would have a shelf, that the Valk would be displayed in fighter mode with a snazzy dsiplay holder. Kinda like those really expensive military models professionally made that you see in display cases of old fighter pilots and fightert pilot schools.

Yeah, I imagine something like that. Didn't Hikaru have a model valkyrie on his desk after SWI?

Very nice display, Hurin. Who makes the Minmay doll? Nice touch having the toy like in the show, instead of a life like model. Makes it seem like it could actually be Hikaru's shelf of memorobillia.

hey the way i see it if your women or men, whatever eb the case, have a problem with your macross displays, time to get new ones. i tell every girl i meet, well eventually anyway, about my collections and hobbies, and either they like it or don't, i have put my hobbies to the side once before for a girl, and regretted it, and now my current girl thinks it's cool, so it is all good. :)