Gundam Seed Astray

In the Manga, Gold Frame is the second chapter in Volume 2, sadly it wont make another appearance till Volume3. But even with the missing right arm it was still more than a match for Lowe.

After Lowe defeated Rondo in her Gold Frame, and destroyed just about all of the head unit, they went ahead using parts from Blitz.

I'm getting a bit more auditions, so I've recieved a guy auditioning for Liam, and I just got someone who I work with in other dub projects for the Professor ^_^ yeppie!

Well already I'm recieving final lines from some cast members, which is great, not many either double casted, which is good, but I pick my crew for their acting talent and abilities to turn stuff in on time.

Instead of using a female talent to do Eight, I picked a guy, the reason behind this is cause I know a guy whose a very good actor and he pushes himself in sooooooo many ways that I admire his abilities, he's also done a few past projects with me, including Tekkaman Blade....trust me he's good, he'll yell till his lungs combust of firey depths of pain and discomfort.

I did stick with Liam being british, and the guy who I casted to be Liam pulled off a nicely done British accent....he should do just fine for Liam.

Kisato is done by a girl who I've seen in alot of Fandub roles, she's very talented and I'm glad to have her apart of my team for the first time....she also auditioned for Eight and it was VERY VERY difficult for me to cast her as either or....but atleast it was a good choice.

The professor I casted a friend of mine to play, she's done ALOT of roles for me in the past, some Gundam SEED, Tekkaman Blade, Macross etc....she's pretty good and she'll go at alot of lengths to get the role right. When I showed her the clips for the professor she was absolutely in love with the character with her sexyness and baring it all :p....plus its really about being able to really just be sorta casual, yet silly like attitude....she pulled off her auditions very n icely.

As for me, I'm going for a similar approach to what the original Japanese VA went with, a lil bit of Vash :p I've flashed minor tests at ppl here and there with the original and than mine, giving me tips on what to correct when I do my final set....even went as far as altering the lines a bit so they make more sense....trying to make them flow instead of like rushed....I think I did very nicely.

Audio is gonna get tweeked alot, you can't hear some things in the background that I would say need to be heard....just minor things...just one layer...music by be tweeked again too.....some parts didn't cut off as nicely as I would have hoped...

Just an update, but i'm now recieving lines for ASTRAY red frame, however, I wont be getting everyones lines in till probably the end of t his week, and than it'll be probably another week before it's available online.