Does any one know the name of the song?

Cmdr. Grant

The second to last song on the Flashback 2012 DVD? I've watched this DVD for years and have never known the name of this song. Also where can I find the full version. On the Macross Collection CD (the three disc movie one) there is an abbriviated version but I want the full one. Can anyone here help me out?

The second to last song on the Flashback 2012 DVD? I've watched this DVD for years and have never known the name of this song. Also where can I find the full version. On the Macross Collection CD (the three disc movie one) there is an abbriviated version but I want the full one. Can anyone here help me out?

Suppose the last song is the duet during the ending credits, is the song you seek the concert beginning with empty seats in an abandoned concert hall?

Tenshi no Enogu

Sung by Mari Iijima, but I also have an mp3 with the title and some name called Sakurai Tomo, it's a slightly different version, but also sung by Mari if my ears are not decieving me.

But if you are refering to the song before this one, it's Mari Iijima - Ai Oboete Imasuka

Unless he ain't counting the credits and is talking about Ai wa nagareru, the song with the WWII sequences blended in, from which there are various versions, including the short one, full run, and full run orchestrated (the one in the DVD) which has never been relased in any media (AFAIK) other than Flashback 2012.

Suppose the last song is the duet during the ending credits, is the song you seek the concert beginning with empty seats in an abandoned concert hall?

Tenshi no Enogu

Sung by Mari Iijima, but I also have an mp3 with the title and some name called Sakurai Tomo, it's a slightly different version, but also sung by Mari if my ears are not decieving me.

The Sakurai Tomo (she's the speaking voice of Mylene, one of the Milky Dolls, and Canary Minmay) version of Tenshi no Enogu, if I'm not mistaken, is from the Macross Generations radio drama. In the Macross Universe, it's sung by Canary Minmay, a singer on the Macross 9 fleet who makes a living covering Minmay songs.

Unless he ain't counting the credits and is talking about Ai wa nagareru, the song with the WWII sequences blended in, from which there are various versions, including the short one, full run, and full run orchestrated (the one in the DVD) which has never been relased in any media (AFAIK) other than Flashback 2012.

Bingo! If the full DVD version of this song is unavailable then it's a crime because IMO it's one of the most beautiful songs Macross has produced. Someone please tell me this isn't so! :(

Tenshi no Enogu

The Sakurai Tomo (she's the speaking voice of Mylene, one of the Milky Dolls, and Canary Minmay) version of Tenshi no Enogu, if I'm not mistaken, is from the Macross Generations radio drama. In the Macross Universe, it's sung by Canary Minmay, a singer on the Macross 9 fleet who makes a living covering Minmay songs.

Learning new things every day! :D

My pittiful remnants of Japanese won't help me here. In the fist verse goes "Toki ga nagareru" and then "Ai ga nagareru". Which is the title? My Friends wife (Japanese) tells me the title was "Paint an Angel" as it reads on the back of the DVD case But I wanted to confirm this before I go on a wild goose chase. If this is the case then it voids the aforementioned verse. Any Nihon-go speakers aboard?

Bingo! If the full DVD version of this song is unavailable then it's a crime because IMO it's one of the most beautiful songs Macross has produced. Someone please tell me this isn't so! :(

I have a mp3 of that song.Some of the members here at Mworld were kind enough to host it to those who wanted to download it a few months ago if I rememeber.I did a pretty good mp3 quality rip of the song directly from the flashback dvd.

My pittiful remnants of Japanese won't help me here. In the fist verse goes "Toki ga nagareru" and then  "Ai ga nagareru". Which is the title? My Friends wife (Japanese) tells me the title was "Paint an Angel" as it reads on the back of the DVD case But I wanted to confirm this before I go on a wild goose chase. If this is the case then it voids the aforementioned verse. Any Nihon-go speakers aboard?

"Ai wa Nagareru" (Love Drifts Away) is the song that begins with those two lines. "Tenshi no Enogu" (Angel's Paints) begins with "Tasogare utsusu, madobe e to maioriru".

I have a mp3 of that song.Some of the members here at Mworld were kind enough to host it to those who wanted to download it a few months ago if I rememeber.I did a pretty good mp3 quality rip of the song directly from the flashback dvd.

Can anyone host this again? I can't believe there isn't a complete version available. :angry: