hasegawa 1/72 strike battroid (roy) can anyone post a full built kit?

JET7

Is a regular Roy battroid inspiration enough? Haven't gotten around to building my strike yet, and I'm doing it as Hikaru's from the final scene of the movie.

2703053880064247675S600x600Q85.jpg

2844624080064247675S600x600Q85.jpg

2813603370064247675S600x600Q85.jpg

2489131200064247675S600x600Q85.jpg

thanks for post.. its really an inspiration!

can you tell me how long where you able to finish this beauty? is it sloppy to hold when finished? sorry im new to hasegawa kits.. im always into bandai kits.

I wouldn't call it sloppy... when the strike stuff does add weight to the arms and thats a bit of an issue. The mounting stubs are a bit weak and I broke one easily. The reality is that Hasegawa kits aren't really designed in the same way as the Bandai ones; they aren't really meant to be handled and are more display pieces.

just finished!..

do pardon my speedy build..(4 days) im no expert.. i just want to experience building hasegawa kits, just ignore my mistakes on this kit, im just happy to finish it :lol:

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7248.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7261.jpg

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

wanna see my ugly sprue cuts? hehe..

IMG_7252.jpg

IMG_7253.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

-minimal paint

-no special paints..just automotive spray can paints

-no putty

-no sanding

just snap on glue this glue that..looks like a ROY V2 VF-1S from yamato isnt it.?

Edited by JET7

Hi, from time to time I venture over to the HKML "Hong Kong Modeling League" to check out there Macross build ups. Here's some really nice build ups that I hope helps.

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

Take care,

Ty

I want to build the VF-1J (TV - MAX type), just where I can find decals?

Btw, very nice your build, and a fast one!! :)

Nice job, I've yet to put together any of my Hasegawa Macross kits!. Did you use any of the decals for the black or yellow markings or did you paint those areas?

black colors are painted, the yellow markings on the fins are painted, the chest are waterslide decals..i wish i painted it though.

Awesome! Vf-1S looks evil with red goggle B)) or more like TF Jetfire :p

sorry, is it a bad mistake? did you know i just use a permanent pentel pen red marker on that visor haha..i should have shaded it darker?

do i look like jetfire with "me grimlock sessium salami"? :lol:

IMG_7276.jpg