Jinki Extend

does anyone have any kind of information about this anime series or manga perhaps? i'm just asking since i found a raw of it up online and i use to have a mech from the series (which i sold a couple months ago)...any help would be much appreciated! :DB))

Great toy. ADV-manga.com is releasing the manga here.

The “lost life phenomenon” plagues the La Gran Sabana, Venezuela. This series of inexplicable mysteries is responsible for sudden disappearances of entire villages and a slew of violent acts, even murder. Three years later, heroine Akao Hiiragi suddenly finds herself piloting a jinki, a form of gigantic battle robot, and the weapon of both sides of the struggle. As she stands against frightening, foreign enemies, Akao will only face newer, tougher jinkis, but as long as young pilots like herself crave vengeance, the struggle will continue.

Manga 1:

A mysterious explosion rocks La Gran Sabana, Venezuela. This marks the beginning of the “lost life phenomenom,” a series of strange occurrences ranging from random murders to sudden disappearances of entire populations of villages.Three years later, heroine Akao Hiiragi suddenly finds herself piloting a jinki, a form of gigantic battle robot. But even as this young girl seeks to use the power of the jinki for good, a group of mysterious masked villains is after her, determined to take her captive…

Manga 2:

Akao has fallen into the grasp of miscreants and evildoers, and her only hope of rescue lies with the soccer-loving Elnie and the sword-toting samurai Ryohei. These two will be up against more than the average jinki, as new prototypes are summoned against them in the midst of battle. And while the pilots appear to be on the winning side of combat, another menacing shadow looms on the horizon.

Manga 3:

It’s never too quiet when it comes to the Jinki phenomenon, especially when Kalis Norman returns! Akao, Elnie, Ryohei and Mel get strapped in a slippery situation when Kalis comes seeking vengeance—Vargoyle style! Despite their numbers, experience rules in the world of Jinki, and Akao and her teammates will have to wait on reinforcements to get out of this mess!

There's more but ...eh. Read the Manga or watch the anime. B))

sounds interesting...i think i'm gonna check it out...when i have money!! :lol::lol: but umm yeah...but for now, i'm gonna have to wait until the fansubs come out :rolleyes:

and yes...it's a great toy...wish i didn't have to give it up though :(

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

:p i agree it is a great toy it really is a shame you had to give it up. it looks great now along side my GFF ;) i am not to familiar with the series but i like the design for the mech. Edited by zeo-mare